5 Gardening Dairy: Happy gardening and happy snapping ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Well it didn't snow it lashed it down instead, bloody cold rain as well :cold:. I can't make my mind up if I am happy it didn't snow or disappointed :confused:. Won £40 on my football coupen might brave the weather to collect my winning (y)

Congrats! You really don't want it to snow. A lot of plants can be lost.

Did you predict which team to win? How did you win £40! £40 is NOT to be sneezed at.

Strictly is getting phony. Faye Tozer and Ashley Roberts are professionals, especially Faye and her CV is embarrassingly professional. For her to describe her JOURNEY is a joke.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Glad that neither Faye nor Ashley won! Fair enough!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Congrats! You really don't want it to snow. A lot of plants can be lost.

Did you predict which team to win? How did you win £40! £40 is NOT to be sneezed at.

Strictly is getting phony. Faye Tozer and Ashley Roberts are professionals, especially Faye and her CV is embarrassingly professional. For her to describe her JOURNEY is a joke.
Just pop down for my winnings , yes predicted which teams to win. I normally bet a few quid every Saturday , I won £40 a few week ago as well its not normal I win though.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
You've kept that quiet! Any way, sounds much better than buying lottery. Went to posh gc and it was so much quieter as it was so cold. They even had a cinderella like lady to act for children. Saw a box for £5, but decided against it as I have already taken cuttings.

Do you think Liverpool is going to win the Premiership? I do hope so.

I hope my laptop hasn't packed up. It has failed to start 4 times and I am now using son's MacBook. What kind of phones do you lot have please? I'm thinking of buying a smart phone and I will use Three pay as you go as I have opted out of my anytime call plan.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Ashley danced 20 years ago and it wasn't ballroom,they have to have celebs with different abilities, they wasn't popular with the viewers, the judges scores don't count in the final. My 6 votes went to Stacey and Kevin.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Do you think Three payg good value. Can you take good pics with lexus phone?

Yes, my laptop is dying. I will leave it to my son to cure it.

6 times to vote for Stacy! So it's you who made her win. Joe's journey has been amazing. I think Stacy has danced more than told. Obviously, Brits like the underdogs. So good that neither Faye and Ashley won. I cringed when the judges said how good they were.

Tried to use the paraffin heating and it smells awful. Resort back to candles again. It's so cold. Went to posh GC and saw camellia in flower already!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You've kept that quiet! Any way, sounds much better than buying lottery. Went to posh gc and it was so much quieter as it was so cold. They even had a cinderella like lady to act for children. Saw a box for £5, but decided against it as I have already taken cuttings.

Do you think Liverpool is going to win the Premiership? I do hope so.

I hope my laptop hasn't packed up. It has failed to start 4 times and I am now using son's MacBook. What kind of phones do you lot have please? I'm thinking of buying a smart phone and I will use Three pay as you go as I have opted out of my anytime call plan.
No Man City will win the League again.

I got my new phone a few months ago I didn't want a large phone so got a Sony xz2 compact , it start quite large compared to phones in the past.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Are you a fan, Perki?

Never knew that Sony made phones. Phones are getting quite big and I can't imagine how men can put them in their trouser pockets without bending the whole thing. Most of their screens are cracked as they are too big. When you have a business, a phone is so important.

Son must have gone out drinking as he looked at train timetable. Well, he has had 2 wage packets.

You know this iphone business - son needs to keep it charging even when out and has lost several leads. I am so annoyed. Such a nuisance. I wouldn't spend money on any Alexa or anything similar.

Perki Are you on a plan or do you own your phone outright or you are paying for a call plan and don't own the phone? Never knew that data can be such big business.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Are you a fan, Perki?

Never knew that Sony made phones. Phones are getting quite big and I can't imagine how men can put them in their trouser pockets without bending the whole thing. Most of their screens are cracked as they are too big. When you have a business, a phone is so important.

Son must have gone out drinking as he looked at train timetable. Well, he has had 2 wage packets.

You know this iphone business - son needs to keep it charging even when out and has lost several leads. I am so annoyed. Such a nuisance. I wouldn't spend money on any Alexa or anything similar.

Perki Are you on a plan or do you own your phone outright or you are paying for a call plan and don't own the phone? Never knew that data can be such big business.
No not a fan of City they are just the best team in the league at the moment, I been a Chelsea fan since I was 12-13 I was never really into football when I was in primary school.

I am on a plan with EE £30 per month which is supposed to have a cash back which makes it £26.50 Per month, that includes the phone ( would of cost £530 outright at the time ) 8GB of data - unlimted text and calls and a few other things and most importantly free BT sport for the duration of the contract I can only watch on the phone though. I bought a case and screen protect for mine for obvious reasons.

cant comment on three network cause the reception is so bad round here for it so my opinion would be biased. Reception bad here for radio and it not worth bothering with freeview be lucky to get 15 channels.

Reactions: alp

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
No not a fan of City they are just the best team in the league at the moment, I been a Chelsea fan since I was 12-13 I was never really into football when I was in primary school.

I am on a plan with EE £30 per month which is supposed to have a cash back which makes it £26.50 Per month, that includes the phone ( would of cost £530 outright at the time ) 8GB of data - unlimted text and calls and a few other things and most importantly free BT sport for the duration of the contract I can only watch on the phone though. I bought a case and screen protect for mine for obvious reasons.

cant comment on three network cause the reception is so bad round here for it so my opinion would be biased. Reception bad here for radio and it not worth bothering with freeview be lucky to get 15 channels.

Oh dear! Sorry for dissing Mour!:eek: My nephews are Chelsea and Arsenal fans and their shirts said van Nistelrooy and Henry and I remembered a shopper hilariously remarked that "This one is a hard one to call!"

So you don't have a landline? I'm thinking of going that way. If you don't have a land time, this seems to be a good deal. You really need to change provider just to get the cash back which makes everything even. Data and phone selling are big business.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning to everyone! A better day to go out, I supposed. Tried to see a house with no roof yesterday and sat there like an idiot, only to find out that the estate agent phoned my land line that the vendor had pulled the house out of the market for auction. Then went to Harold Hill to see a house in which the patio door couldn't be opened and yet it had a bit of side plot. The estate agent driving a Merc with a beautiful trim and body line said that it was worth £345K as it had a big side plot which can be turned into a house. I am getting very annoyed with the line of my negotiation as I want to live on part of my proceeds. Now, I have been led downhill and literally giving my house away and this meanie is not willing to thump up £999! Friend suggested to me that I should wait as his friend sold her house for £375k, probably with funky granite top and top specs finish, no garage, no 115 foot garden, not next to a supermarket or 10 minutes' walk to a German chain.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Do you think Three payg good value. Can you take good pics with lexus phone?
Yes it's good value, but get poor reception what ever we have. Sorry got the name wrong, it's a Nexus. Yes it's good for a phone, but it won't be as good as a proper camera.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question