5 Gardening Dairy: Happy gardening and happy snapping ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I don't agree, she's never danced but she's put in the hours.:)

She has been trained a bit. She was in stage school. Please google! Joe what his name from Scotland has also appeared in musicals and he won. Strictly should not get such professionals on board as it's very embarrassing when Faye talked about JOURNEY! Compared with Graem Swan's journey, I had more admiration for the latter. So glad that people woke up to Faye's journey!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Oh dear! Sorry for dissing Mour!:eek: My nephews are Chelsea and Arsenal fans and their shirts said van Nistelrooy and Henry and I remembered a shopper hilariously remarked that "This one is a hard one to call!"

So you don't have a landline? I'm thinking of going that way. If you don't have a land time, this seems to be a good deal. You really need to change provider just to get the cash back which makes everything even. Data and phone selling are big business.
You got a landline as well, on vodafone internet at the moment £21 or 22 per month including landline.

Reactions: alp

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I am paying £17 for line rental and then £11 for broadband. Phone calls itemised. Now they have started taking £22.99 for both internet and any time call plan which is £7. I complained and they put me on a £13 internet excluding any phone call. So effectively, I am paying £31 a month!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning from me too. Not so cold this morning. Funny thing was that yesterday morning it was gloriously sunny and warm - feel like 13c in the sun. Once the sun was shy, it got a bit cooler, but nothing as bad as predicted. Need to talk to the estate agents to give some ultimatum again. What can I buy with £380? Very little and I want to live on the proceeds of the sale.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Shocking! Son left the house at 3.15 and Just now 17,00 phoned me to tell me he still 0,5 miles to the sorting office! What a nightmare. It's only 17 December!:eek:

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Good evening, finished everything, now sitting down and might watch some telly.:D

Everyone goes mad at this time of year.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Shame that Mrs Wilson and Death and Nightingales have both finished. Going to have a shower and hope I can get £380 for the house!

This Gazania just refused to open or die!
SAM_0119.JPG

This is a spotted anemone hellebore
SAM_0121.JPG
SAM_0122.JPG
SAM_0123.JPG

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Shame that Mrs Wilson and Death and Nightingales have both finished.
Yes it is.
hope I can get £380 for the house!
Hope that you can. The houses or bungalows that you see, if they need a lot doing to them, perhaps you could put in a lower offer.

If we sell our house we would have to do the kitchen. Needs ripping out and start again. How could we do it with the dogs.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I have found out people selling a bungalow locked in a time bubble in the 1960s, with gas boiler on brink and decor boring still asking for £325K. I have seen about 8 houses in one day and one on a tiny plot still asking for £345K because it has a biggish plot. The price of the bungalow has already been revised down for £320K for me. But I need to check the roof and windows and I will certainly extend it to make it bigger if I do buy it. Fancy going out around this time! Tesco is clever enough to sell all the veg at 29p, so I have stocked up 2 bags of 2.5kg potatoes at 29p each! Loss leaders!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Well, give you a heads up: carrots, B sprouts, potatoes, parsnips 29p. Not all.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Good luck
Bungalows costs more because they're using
more land and most of them won't have big gardens because usually older people have them, so they won't want a big garden.
Yes hubby said about Tesco's veg, he's going to get the fresh sprouts. I have some net bags to put them in and hang them in the garage. But i can only get to them if hubby gets the car out. He said as long as there's not 4 ft of snow he can.:D

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Good luck
Bungalows costs more because they're using
more land and most of them won't have big gardens because usually older people have them, so they won't want a big garden.
Yes hubby said about Tesco's veg, he's going to get the fresh sprouts. I have some net bags to put them in and hang them in the garage. But i can only get to them if hubby gets the car out. He said as long as there's not 4 ft of snow he can.:D

Why? Is it snowing your way already or he's joking?

I am no fuss. Every after doing the cookery course, I have been buying more vegs, especially celery which is very good for my knee problem. Always celery, carrots, savoy, or green cabbage, broccoli. and now that sprouts are cheap, I will make good use of the promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question