Hello everyone , thank you for excepting me into the gardening forums community.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7B 5F-10F
Country
United States
Hey there and good day all , I am completely new to gardening and have been brushing up on all the informative information from the seasoned vets on this site . I have two roma tomato plants in containers , and another tomato plant slips my mind what kind & a pepper plant , excited to be here with good people that can help me along this growing season with your expertise and knowledge. Thanks again & happy growing .:cool:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7B 5F-10F
Country
United States
* the first pick is one of my tomato plants i lost the tag on , I'm sure somebody will be able to tell me the name . has sprouted 4 tomatoes with one ripe , i picked and devoured...
* the next two pictures are my two roma tomato plants they should be producing soon.
* last but not least my pepper plant and i hear they take awhile to produce .
* btw it's my very first time at growing and i am pretty stoked....i just don't want to make mistakes...i haven't added any nutrients or bloom , so if i need to pick some up please let me know the best brand etc. I am picking up a few more pepper plants which include carolina reepers and ghost peppers etc. I planted these in late may , got a late start...next year i will place my teal colored pallets up off the ground with 5gl buckets...i am in zone 7b in northwest arkansas ...crazy gud soil here with smoking hawt temps...please help me out along the way with your knowledge and advise it will be greatly appreciated & happy growing . p.s. don't mind the leaves in the yard haha gotta get the honda mower out tomorrow to bag and the trusty john deere for the golf course look...
0621181631.jpg
0621181630b.jpg
0621181630a.jpg
0621181630.jpg

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

A warm welcome to the forum from me too; we have something in common because I'm very much still a novice gardener but we're both in the right place here. (y)

I thought Garfield was a cat Tjohn. :D:D(y)

Kind regards, Colin.

Ask a Question