2: Our gardening diaries - from latest toys, flowers to wildlife .. Please upload pics

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
About the bird and @Upsy Daisy I hope they both have a good constitution.

I only use my phone as alarm clock/ clock. Also when I must use the mobile phone. I have £10 in them and that lasted me for 5 years and still going. I am with 3 for pay as you go and I never believe in monthly payment for my mobile phone.
@alp I'm with 3 pay as you go. I used to be with orange. Now it's EE. The contract is good if the person uses the phone a lot. Which hubby does. But the signals are rubbish. Have to go upstairs to get one with hubbys. Mines no different.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Whatever you do, don't use vodafone as it can wreck your credit rating.. I had done my research and on mumsnet, people said 3 was the cheapest.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning - using 3 browsers - chrome, edge and opera and finally Opera let me come to this page.

Very dark outside. Going to clear the front of the lean to and the side next to the alchemist.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Yes it's very dark, just got back from walking Barley. It's colder, good that i took my hat with me. He doesn't like the dark very much. He growled at a bush, that he couldn't see very well, because it was in the dark. Should be a sunny day. Might do some more of the blackberries. Still got the Cosmos flowering, but we might have a bit of a frost on Sunday. The bees like them they go to bed under the flowers and leaves.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning - using 3 browsers - chrome, edge and opera and finally Opera let me come to this page.

Very dark outside. Going to clear the front of the lean to and the side next to the alchemist.
Perhaps you've got to find the best way of doing things differently.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning folks :)
Back from the beach......lights across the sea, peaceful and beautiful :)
Warm, dry and hardly a breeze
Good fibre optic speed here, free calls anytime and cheap....haggled of course:)
Will be guarding niece's house today whilst a repairman or two turn up to rectify a couple of minor issues there.
Weekend soon...yippee (y)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Yes it's very dark, just got back from walking Barley. It's colder, good that i took my hat with me. He doesn't like the dark very much. He growled at a bush, that he couldn't see very well, because it was in the dark. Should be a sunny day. Might do some more of the blackberries. Still got the Cosmos flowering, but we might have a bit of a frost on Sunday. The bees like them they go to bed under the flowers and leaves.

Poor Barley .. might report you to animal cruelty! LOL! It's so dark. was thinking of scarifying the lawn. It was dark yesterday morning, but by 7.30, it was workable. Now, it looks so dark. Might do it tomorrow.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
The above message about poor Barley was done more than an hour ago, during which time I was scarifying the back lawn. All done and a lot of soil has been exposed and I hope I won't have guilty pangs seeing tall grass in the winter. I really don't want to mow the lawn again.

Nice weather here, too! @Verdun .. You like to brag but you never reveal the price, naughty! LOL!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
@alp yes i am cruel.;);)I think that's why he doesn't like going up the road in the dark.
Glad that you got your lawn done.
Just put some washing out, but still cold, but sunny.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Oh, how remiss of me....good morning Barley. Hope you are well :)

Brag? I hope I don't alp. Not keen in boasters so I will have to look at myself :(

Ok, the daphne was £17 from £30......not on offer, I just haggled So a saving of £26 for the two. Remember this is a new variety and most sold are in 15 cm pots and even those are not cheap.
Not home today but will post a picture :)

Ask a Question