Wonderful decoration ideas using succulents!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Wow, it looks really gorgeous! But how to water these succulents? I'd be a little afraid of stomping on them. They are planted very close to each other.

Here is a funny idea for a decoration:

succulent+orbs.gif

Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing. I guess I'd get a small bucket of water and just throw it? :D I'm guessing letting nature do their job wouldn't be the best idea, so my idea isn't appropriate for someone living in a country with a humid and rainy climate.

The idea you posted is gorgeous :love: Very original, but I really wonder how they do it?

Check this one:

succulent%20horse.jpg

A succulent horse ;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Haha, a succulent horse s a really hilarious and creative idea:LOL:. I'm not sure if I'd like to put it in my garden though.

Here is something that I really love, a succulent wall art:

P1050108.JPG

They're really colorful and pretty, aren't they?

P1050112b.jpg

Reaction score
Hahaha, not sure I'd put that horse in my garden either :LOL::ROFLMAO: But you gotta admit it looks interesting!

I loved your succulent wall art :) It's amazing all the things you can do with succulents :love: Since we are talking about succulent wall art, what do you think about this one:

Suuculent-Wall-Custom-Redwood.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It's so gorgeous!! It's prettier than many paintings that I've seen so far and it looks much more unique than them. I like how detailed all of these tiny plants are. You can look at them for hours without getting bored:)

The colors of these succulents are lovely, aren't they?:

il_570xN.317515917.jpg

Reaction score
That's a really beautiful idea as well, I'd really like to try something like that in the future as well :)

Check those two Christmas ideas:

the-small-garden-succulent-decorations-small-terranium-christmas-baubles.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
These Christmas ideas are very unique:) I like them. It's nice to see something nontraditional.

I really love the idea of using succulents as a table decoration. This looks so lovely, I plan to make something like this in the future:

spanish_GWS_13.jpg

Reaction score
That's sooooooooooooo charming!!!! Those succulents are divine, I like the fact beans were used as the soil for the succulents in those glasses :love:

Ever thought of using a succulent as a hair accessory? Amazing how versatile succulents are:

succulents1.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Haha, I'm not sure if I'd like to wear succulents in my hair:LOL:. To be honest, I don't think it's something for me. I'd much rather choose daisies or roses.
It seems to be a popular trend though:

succulent_hair_pieces.jpg

succulent-hair-accessory.jpg

Reaction score
Wow, I love that picture! Her hair is so pretty!!! Those succulents are really pretty too :love: Not sure I'd use that on my hair either tho, but it really seems succulents are really in and popular among brides:

erica46.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Succulents aren't edible, are they? Lol:LOL: But it doesn't change the fact that this cake looks really yummy. I love cakes. I would gladly eat it:D

I really like this bouquet, it looks both romantic and exotic:

a9719bc1a7759b8a1d1f64d16a527561.jpg

Reaction score
Yikes, it's true, but I guess they just remove the succulent before eating it. I'd not get a cake like that for my wedding tho :p

What about these wonderful ideas:

Succulent-centrepiece.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
They're all so pretty! My favorite is the picture in the right top corner. I'd love to decorate my table like this! It looks very romantic and elegant.

Here is an idea that I fell in love with:

deck-decorating-ideas-glass-table-planter-succulents-river-pebbles.jpg

It's a beautiful table, isn't it?

Reaction score
Yeah, that's one of my favorites too :) I also liked the one on the bottom (right side). I like that one because is quite simple and nice :)

What about this one? A quite simple idea, but it turned out very well:

15-Natural-and-Handmade-Living-Succulent-Decorations-7.jpg

Reaction score
Wow, that coffee table! I am in love! I forgot who asked me, but I think the only succulent I have moved around is a cactus. I repotted it, and it did do fine. Until, I accidentally left it outside during a winter day. I think I was rearranging the house and moved all plants outside, since it was warm. As soon as I get moved, I am going to try some of these ideas out. I guess being scared to move a plant is only going to hold me back from doing something awesome! :)

Ask a Question