A wonderful snowdrop walk

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Love your photos. It is because of pictures like yours I have been attempting to create a snowdrop garden in my little orchard. Hopefully I will be moving some bluebell bulbs back there also later this spring.
image.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I love seeing snowdrops, but I have only seen them in pictures and not real life even once yet. They look so beautiful and pure!

Around my neighborhood, and even at the garden centers, they don't carry this snowdrop plant or I would have bought some to put in my little garden.

Reaction score
Lovely photos! Thanks for sharing, as usual you showed us such a beautiful place =D Loved the snowdrop flowers too, that place look magical. Ive said it before and will say it again, you guys have access to so many amazing looking places =D

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
I love seeing snowdrops, but I have only seen them in pictures and not real life even once yet. They look so beautiful and pure!

Around my neighborhood, and even at the garden centers, they don't carry this snowdrop plant or I would have bought some to put in my little garden.

IcyBC, snowdrops are a fall planted bulb and aren't usually seen in bloom in garden centers like daffodils and other narcissus. Keep an eye out for bulbs in the fall or you can order online.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I love snowdrops! Just looking at the pictures of them makes me feel like spring. They're so magical. I wish there were more of them in my area. I'd love to have billions of snowdrops in my future, dream garden:love:

Ask a Question