Just back from a wonderful holiday in Arran

Reaction score
That's funny because we had our vacation last week too, and it was "ever so hot" the last three days. What is "hot" for you folks? We had hight 80's F and high humidity. That's not abnormal for us this time of year, but still uncomfortable for me.

I also have photos of sailboats, as we stayed in a cottage on a bay. We got "skunked" on sunsets this year, but Friday evening, our last there, we had a most wonderful thunderstorm roll across the bay at us. I was just amazing to watch it!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
It looks beautiful there, and you took some great photos! Glad you had a great time, and nice to have you back :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Great photos. It looks wonderful there and I'm glad you had a good time. Welcome back:)

Reaction score
Wow, thank you for sharing these beautiful photos. My favorites were the pictures of the loch. The reflection of the sky in the water is beautiful.
That looks like a really peaceful place.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
The pictures are gorgeous, thank you for sharing them! I love the sailboats:D I'm sure that it was a great trip.

Ask a Question