Wonderful decoration ideas using succulents!

Reaction score
I'm not a huge fan of succulents, but these are absolutely beautiful. I love the turtle pieces and hearts! People are so creative. I wish I could come up with something like this off of the top of my head. I wonder how people do with other plants. =)

Reaction score
Glad you liked it :) You might not be a big fan of them now, but maybe you will be in the future ;) Those are wonderful ideas that I might even try! Not a lot time for DIY projects, but as soon as I have some I will try some of those ideas :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Alexiskilgannon, some time ago, I didn't like succulents either, but visiting this forum and threads like this made me change my mind:) Now, I truly like those plants, I find them lovely and very interesting.

Reaction score
Oh wow these are amazing. I love the 3 tired succulent in the first post, the succulent "walkway" and the terrarium. In my apartment I can't have too much, but I would love to work on incorporating some of these into my decor.

Glad you liked them :) Those are just a few ideas, if you are really inerested, then check out the whole article (y) I'm sure you will find even more!

Reaction score
These succulents arrangement are just amazing i am wondering if i am creative enough to put one together; this is the meaning of natural beauty.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I am amazed to see many beautiful designs and ideas using succulent plants. I love the succulent wall arts. It is a living art and can't believe they are growing sideways like that :)

Thanks for this treat to the eyes and to the imagination! I will keep my eyes out for succulent from now on.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It's amazing, isn't it? Some people are very creative.

Here are succulents used as wall decorations and window curtains:

succulent-wall-art-door-windows-vertical-succulent-cafe-oceanside.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
It's amazing, isn't it? Some people are very creative.

Here are succulents used as wall decorations and window curtains:

succulent-wall-art-door-windows-vertical-succulent-cafe-oceanside.jpg
That is just plain clever, and I admire those brains that could think of this idea. Love it, love it! This would be great for people who has warmer climate than where I am. It took my breath away when I see this!

Tina

Ms. Booders
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
I love all the beautiful colors and textures, i have a lot of ideas too! Just need to test them out. I love the wire baskets with the succulents in them sor far thatsvmy favorite. And I happen to have to wire baskets. Hehe

Ask a Question