alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
:cry::cry::cry::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Novak Djokovic beats Roger Federer in epic three-hour Paris Masters semi-final as world No 1 ruins Swiss master's hopes of a 100th career title
  • Novak Djokovic ruined Roger Federer's ambitions of a 100th career title in Paris
  • Djokovic outlasted his great adversary 7-6, 5-7, 7-6 in an epic semi-final
  • Federer was imperious and never had his serve broken - yet somehow lost.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
How can a country with nuclear capability deprive mothers of pre-natal scans and cause this to happen?

WzE1NDExMjAxOCwiY3hvLmEiLCJodHRwczovL2kuZGFpbHltYWlsLmNvLnVrLzFzLzIwMTgvMTEvMDQvMTQvNTc1MDcwMC02MzUxNTEzLWltYWdlLWEtNDFfMTU0MTM0MDAwNjczOS5qcGciLCJybmQ3ODU3IiwiZWIyMzQ2ZiJd

source
Baby born with parasitic twin growing out of her torso is saved by surgeons at Indian hospital

• The young girl was born with a twin attached to the upper part of her abdomen
  • The twin had failed to develop properly and they also shared some vital organs
  • Indian medics saved the baby girl in a two and a half-hour separation procedure

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
The oldest star - No, not Lauren Becall!

Astronomers find one of the universe's oldest stars: 13.5-billion year old stellar body was discovered thanks to its extremely low level of metals
  • Scientists found it by looking at its metal content which is lower than any other
  • The star is only around 10 per cent of the mass of the sun, astronomers say
  • This is why it has gone undetected for so long despite being in the Milky Way

WzY2MTEyMDE4LCJjeG8uYSIsImh0dHBzOi8vaS5kYWlseW1haWwuY28udWsvMXMvMjAxOC8xMS8wNS8xNy81Nzk3NTM4LTAtaW1hZ2UtYS0xOV8xNTQxNDM5NTY4NzI4LmpwZyIsInJuZDc4NTciLCI2OGUzMzdiIl0=

The star is only around 10 per cent of the mass of the sun which is why it has gone undetected for so long despite being in the Milky Way (stock image)

source

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
https://www.nbcnews.com/mach/scienc...a-object-could-be-alien-spacecraft-ncna931381

Excerpt:

Maybe it's an alien spacecraft.

Scientists have been puzzling over Oumuamua ever since the mysterious space object was observed tumbling past the sun in late 2017. Given its high speed and its unusual trajectory, the reddish, stadium-sized whatever-it-is had clearly come from outside our solar system. But its flattened, elongated shape and the way it accelerated on its way through the solar system set it apart from conventional asteroids and comets.

Now a pair of Harvard researchers are raising the possibility that Oumuamua is an alien spacecraft. As they say in a paper to be published Nov. 12 in The Astrophysical Journal Letters, the object "may be a fully operational probe sent intentionally to Earth vicinity by an alien civilization."

Related

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Yesterday at 7am, my phone rang and it was an international number. Later, I heard a message from my phone saying that there was a lawsuit filed against me and that I had to call his department number with about 7 numbers which didn't resembled any of our phone number. After the last chance warning and serious threat, the voiced over message wished me a blessed day. I just chuckled, but this kinds of calls and messages have led to numerous suicides.

On happier news
https://www.nbcnews.com/mach/scienc...a-object-could-be-alien-spacecraft-ncna931381

Excerpt:

Maybe it's an alien spacecraft.

Scientists have been puzzling over Oumuamua ever since the mysterious space object was observed tumbling past the sun in late 2017. Given its high speed and its unusual trajectory, the reddish, stadium-sized whatever-it-is had clearly come from outside our solar system. But its flattened, elongated shape and the way it accelerated on its way through the solar system set it apart from conventional asteroids and comets.

Now a pair of Harvard researchers are raising the possibility that Oumuamua is an alien spacecraft. As they say in a paper to be published Nov. 12 in The Astrophysical Journal Letters, the object "may be a fully operational probe sent intentionally to Earth vicinity by an alien civilization."

Related

Are you sure it's not by Russia! LOL!

Ask a Question