What's going on in the Greenhouse

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Country
Canada
Hello Alp,
Whatever works for you. All my seeds, except the castor beans, are germinated under a plastic lid. I'm having my after biking nap and then I need to get going on potting up more Tomato seedlings.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Haha! How old are you? After bike nap .. You look 27, but sounds like 72! LOL!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Country
Canada
Oh thank you, you have made my decade. Half century gone already for me, last someone guessed my age they suggested early 40s and I was happy with that, but YOU have just made my jaw drop. lol

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Are you serious? Now, now, you must be using the photo taken at 27 then! LOL! Haha! I was thinking you're going to find some Albertan girls at your age here... :p:D:eek::LOL::ROFLMAO:;)

It's quite funny to see ladies using their photos here and soon you see a young man's with a handsome photo responding.. It could be anyone's photos.. Virtual friends for you.. LOL!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Country
Canada
Now Alp are you having fun with me? I can see my wrinkles and grey whiskers in my Avatar picture. At 27 I didn't tie my hair back, I was a wild young man.lol

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
OK, let me have a closer look to see the grey whiskers.. Tell us your wild stories tomorrow .. I'm off to bed and make sure that I will seed my petunias.. Why are my seeds so weak and pathetic... Any secrets to yours.. Post them here whilst I am in bed.. Homework for tonight! LOL!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Ah, you do look a bit angry! LOL!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I know 10pm only here, but haven't been feeling too bright.. and it's a bit cold .. warm duvet beckons..

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I hear ya! You're snoring! Haha! Good morning, finally, the tummy is more settled. I so want to turn on the heating... You must have a fire on all the way through the day. Must be pretty hard when it's cold your way! Sore well! Hehe!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I was feeling a bit better until I smelt these silly seeds from China @johnny canoe
IMGA0028.JPG

It looked like a sick out or rubbish retrieved from a curry .. Very horrible.. I will put it in the greenhouse and forget about it.. It they come up to be something, fine. If not, I won't cry.. Don't even know what they are! LOL!

Repotted some dahlias and as usual, my labelling system failed me. Could be Giant dahlia or cacti dahlia.. Most of my dandy seedlings died on me.. Cry me a river.. I so like them.. :cry::cry::cry:

Won't buy from the ebay Chinese sellers any more. Those Chinese soldiers in your garden must have cost you a bit.. Quite fun though.. I would love to have a Japanese lantern.. those granite ones.. Very stylish.. How come you don't have any Japanese acer palmatum.. I'm crazy about them.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Country
Canada
Yes that looks like something out of the dumpster behind the Golden Dragon Inn. lol
Japanese Acers can't take the Alberta winters. They are beautiful though.

Ask a Question