What is your favorite houseplant and why?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
Philippines
I do not know the scientific name of this plant but everyone calls it Welcome Plant simply because it is good to be placed in the doorway. It is sturdy and does not need watering every day and the sunlight of 1 day in a week seems enough for its vitamin D needs. Another good trait of the Welcome Plant is the reproduction. It is prolific even in pots so you would need to repot it from time to time, in effect they multiply.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
Serbia
My favourite is Yucca plant. I have several of them and some are quite big. They do not need special attention, they are easy to take care of and so decorative it is insane. Where ever you place them suddenly the space look better. I use them as a fence for the stairs inside. When they get dirt on leaves i just take them and shower them. Easy as that. They do cut like razor and i heard it can poisonous but i never had any problem.

Ask a Question