Weather

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11b
Country
Brazil
11:04am, sunny, 29°C / 84°F, 50% humidity, UV index 5 (moderate). Feels slightly warm, real feel 36°C / 97°F.

Expected high/low: 31°C / 20°C; 88°F / 68°F.

It is the time of the year when plants start to grow like crazy.. I can notice it already.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Pouring of rain at 17.30pm. not long ago hubby went round the front to the back of the house, to prune the back hedge. It started raining,it got heavy,then heavyer. He sheltered under a tree. The rain was getting worse and worse. I got my umbrella and went round to rescue him. Well i couldn't leave him there,it would eventually get through the tree.:eek:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
11:04am, sunny, 29°C / 84°F, 50% humidity, UV index 5 (moderate). Feels slightly warm, real feel 36°C / 97°F.

Expected high/low: 31°C / 20°C; 88°F / 68°F.

It is the time of the year when plants start to grow like crazy.. I can notice it already.

Yes, your growing season is now in full swing. Ours is drawing to a close.. nearly. I saw some cerinthe flowering again..

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Pouring of rain at 17.30pm. not long ago hubby went round the front to the back of the house, to prune the back hedge. It started raining,it got heavy,then heavyer. He sheltered under a tree. The rain was getting worse and worse. I got my umbrella and went round to rescue him. Well i couldn't leave him there,it would eventually get through the tree.:eek:

Here at 4pm, there were thunders and lightning. After an intensive 20 minutes of heavy rain and sleet, it burst into sunshine again. Enough to create flash flood on my little lawn.

Damsel rescued the hero then!:eek::p

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Can't believe it? Why couldn't he run home? Ah, a chance to strengthen the bond .. Actually, seeing the terrible rain and sleet, I can understand your action. What could heros do without us damsels?!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
We have had a lovely day. Early in the morning, the air was a bit humid and later in the afternoon, perfect gardening time. I'm waiting for the rain to come at 21.00!

Never have had so many rains in September or August .. What a nice change!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, a lovely bright day, a bit hot in the morning, but afternoon was most pleasant. It's now raining.. Not very heavy, but enough for me to hear it.

Ask a Question