Weather

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I personally dont trust mainstream celebrity Weather forecasters (Unless its Lucy Verasamy ;) ) so I utilise my own methods of prediction :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
WeatherForecastingStone_zpse978b0e6.jpg

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I personally dont trust mainstream celebrity Weather forecasters (Unless its Lucy Verasamy ;) ) so I utilise my own methods of prediction :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
View attachment 26949

LOL! :D:p:ROFLMAO:!

Haven't seen Lucy Versasamy for a long time. I hate adverts and the £2m Susana Reid. For me, it will have to be Chris Fawks.. :ROFLMAO::D If he doesn't shave, he will be replaced.

Overcast and dull and hopefully a rainy day! I have dumped quite a bit of horse manure into the border ..

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I thought that would get a giggle.lol
I have dumped quite a bit of horse manure into the border ..
I'm lucky enough to work alongside a girl who has horses and outside her stable block is an absolute mountain of Horse Dung...so I just go and fill my boots as the say....They should really be selling this IMHO 50p a bag really to get it cleared because its just gonna keep mounting up

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Haha! You can't have too much horse manure and mulch. The guy who gave me the mulch, Steve, bless him, told me that I coud phone around and get a loads delivered by tree surgeon. I saw 2 men cutting down the conifer in the Baptist Church and I so want to kick myself for NOT asking .. conifer pin is wonderful for blueberries. What's wrong with me?

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I used to pick leaves from the forest. Ex told me that it's illegal and that I might get something nasty. Catching up with The Beechgrove garden. Chris Beardshaw is so knowledgeable..

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, a bit cold and overcast for now. 12 to 17c is late autumn temperature. Hope the hurricanes spare humanity everywhere. It was reported that there were 1200 dead in Bangladesh .. and the coverage was poor compared to that on the Caribbean .. Not a good time - hurricanes, floods and even earthquake and on top of that the fear of nuke ..

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, a bit cold and overcast for now. 12 to 17c is late autumn temperature. Hope the hurricanes spare humanity everywhere. It was reported that there were 1200 dead in Bangladesh .. and the coverage was poor compared to that on the Caribbean .. Not a good time - hurricanes, floods and even earthquake and on top of that the fear of nuke ..
Its a mad mad world seems like mother nature is aligning things and at the moment its a pretty gloomy prospect with bad weather patterns and bad leaderships...both with ordinary people's lives caught inbetween.:(

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
That's why I only turn on the TV news for 15 to half an hour.. The more I listen to the news, the more depressed I can be. So many players with vested interests .. all vying for power, status, control and money ..

Ask a Question