Hot, hot, hot!

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Just returned from Sheffield; car displaying 31C (87.8F) Surely I can't be in West Yorkshire?

Kind regards,Colin.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
upload_2018-7-24_7-25-40.png

Rain?????? I'll believe it when I see it!

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

When Blacle's here it's definitely hit. :D I'm enjoying this very rare long hot spell of gorgeous weather; Bron and I have already visited a garden center and I've just come down from the top of the mountain wet with sweat after doing lots of raking; I'm amazed by the number of small stones I'm still removing; most of the big stones are now removed as are the roots.

After a brew and a bickie I've got a small job to do on the lathe for a chum then it will be another morning gone. :)

An update on my parcel problem with MyHermes post #2966 No one appears to know where my parcel is; I keep receiving polite emails from MyHermes saying they are still investigating? Time to get Sherlock Holmes involved?

Kind regards, Colin.

Last edited:

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Colin i wouldn't bother trying to get all the stones out. It's good for drainage and you will always be doing it. I only get the bricks out or very very big ones. :)

At least you know that they're still looking for your parcel and they keep you updated.:)

Ask a Question