United Kingdom
1379102815-3099c.jpg

Jamie Calloway

Fruitalicious
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Well I finally did it. I am getting very serious with my garden now. Today I went out and dug up 3 soil samples and had them sent to the University of Georgia. With my veggies being stunted this year I figure if I'm going invest my money and more importantly hard labor I should probably start with a good blank canvas. I am super excited to see what the results say, and as soon as I get the email I will,post it on here.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
That's an internet picture; I grew them once, and mine were far more vigorous, self-seeded and took me years to get rid of. :mad:
I liken the flavour of the fruit to pineapple steeped in bleach.

Jamie Calloway

Fruitalicious
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Well that doesn't sound good at all, the more I think about it and see the somewhat randomness of the area there in the more I think that they are growing wild out there. I see another burning field coming in my near future.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
The beans look great. And I'm so sorry but that carrot is... well... super adorable! I bet it's the best tasting carrot ever. I'm jealous that you are growing veggies!

Jamie Calloway

Fruitalicious
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Well I put well over 300 seeds in the ground counting a ton of carrots and this is pretty much it. Although the corn still looks really good just small

0611171731a.jpg
0611171724a.jpg
0611171733.jpg
Turkey Fig
Blueberries
Corn

Jamie Calloway

Fruitalicious
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Thought I would share my soil test I got back today from UGA. LOOKS like I am a little depleted in a couple of things. I really like the recomendations they give along with the numbers. Any one have any suggestions on the best and most efficient way to add what I need? I guess line and 10-10-10 to start?

Screenshot_2017-06-20-15-49-17.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ask a Question