Too cold and busy.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks. The illustration was drawn by a friend on the Internet. Wish I was as talented with my hands.
There is another Glenda the Wendle book in the pipeline.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
Congratulations Owdboggy(y) The books look very intriguing I must put them on my reading list.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
At the moment the books are hanging fire. The editor (elder son) is extremely busy at work so he has had to leave my stuff for the moment. You need a different pair of eyes to go over the books. You tend to read what ought to be there rather than what is actually there when reading your own stuff, or at least I do.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Thanks for the link i.e: your Owdboggy, shall have a look. Glad your keeping your chin up, despite your ailments.
Becky my old army wife friend had disc problems and was walking with a stick at age 30 and said the pain was terrible, I hope your not in too much pain with yours? :( You have made me think of her there as we lost touch once our husbands left the forces.
Very cold and wet here the past few days and the same on and off for next few. Won't be able to find the dogs in the grass by the time it gets cut. :)

Reaction score
Country
Canada
It has been very cold out here too. It's been raining all day. I haven't worked on my garden for a long time. I can't wait for spring to start so I can work on once again. We had an intruder a couple of days back. A bat somehow managed to get into the attic, he hasn't done any damage. We called up a wildlife removal service to take it away. Though I have no idea how a bat managed to get into the attic.

Last edited by a moderator:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Next book is now available to, It is called The Ashton Road Gang.
I wonder if the euphoria wears off? Just wish my mother could have survived long enough to see this.

Just as Raymond Briggs said, he wished his parents and his wife had witnessed his success.. She might know, up there .. smiling ..

Ask a Question