Too cold and busy.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
Well the weather does not matter for now.
No gardening for me for a while, In fact no anything which involves standing up. Went in this afternoon to have an ingrowing toe nail dealt with Sadly the nail was too badly damaged and he had to remove the lot. Apparently we do not need toe nails, finger nail, yes, toenails no. So sit with the foot up is the order. Go back on Monday for a change of dressing. Hope I can drive or no easy way to get there. Will drive even if it hurts, but won't tell them.
Suppose to be painful, but it is no worse than it was with the nail growing in.
Going to get very boring!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
Ta. No pain at all. Odd in a way. The Doctor warned that the injections of anaesthetic into the toe were very painful, so I was sat waiting for him to do it and he turned to the Nurse and said "He did not even flinch." Did not feel a thing. Afterwards he asked it I needed any pain killers, then said. "But after the way you were with the injections I suppose you won't need any. Well he was right. . Rather annoying as the wind has dropped and the sun is shining and I would love to be outside, but she has hidden my gardening shoes so I cannot go out there. :sneaky:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Did not feel a thing.

Do you have a bad back at all? I've had problems with discs in my back, and it has left me with lack of feeling in my toes - hope that's not the case with you!

Rather annoying as the wind has dropped and the sun is shining and I would love to be outside, but she has hidden my gardening shoes so I cannot go out there. :sneaky:

Probably for the best!! :LOL:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
I do have a back problem but it has not affected the feeling in my toes. That is shown by the trouble I have with the arthritis in my left foot.
No, I just have a fairly high pain threshold. I do not normally have injections for Dental work either.
Pain is just an attitude of mind. Believe it does not exist firmly enough and it does not.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
It was written for our three eldest children when they were 11, 9 and 7 so suitable for that age. But really written for the biggest kid in the family......me!
Don't really expect to sell any at all, but we will buy enough for all the children and grandchildren to have a copy. May become heirlooms....or not.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
First copy arrived yesterday for final proof reading. Amazing how many mistakes I found despite having gone over and over and over it before ending it off. Even worse I found myself wanting to add things and alter passages, but it is too late for that, or so am told.

Ask a Question