Stuffed home grown tomatoes

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Gee, I didn't know that you can stuff small tomatoes like that. But wait a minute, how does it taste? Frankly, I don't like raw tomatoes maybe because of the sour taste. Even in sandwiches like the Big Mac, I would take out the big slice of tomato because it ruins the taste of the hamburger. But for tomato lovers, I'm sure they would love that scrambled egg inside.
It is not for those who do not like to eat raw tomatoes. I simply love them in various forms. I still have four left on the plants. I shall make a salad when they are ready.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Oh that looks really delicious. Stuffing them with scrambled eggs sounds like a wonderful breakfast idea! I should give a shot some time.
If you like raw tomatoes then you will surely like them stuffed too.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I'll have them fried, only got powdered milk :D

You probably will get another crop, it's only the cold weather that stops them here, i've kept a plant going all winter by potting it up and bringing it indoors before :)

Sprayed twice to prevent the blight, but it still got them :(

They turn from healthy plants to this in a few days.

View attachment 9380
You can chop the fried eggs and stuff them. :p

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Tomatoes are normally eaten raw in salads. I still have 4 on the tree which have yet to ripen. I will make a salad out of them and perhaps post that image here.
I often put raw tomatoes in my sandwiches. A tomato sandwich is such a yummy treat:D
You're so lucky you still have 4 of them:) I eat tomatoes from a store, they aren't very tasty.

Ask a Question