Programmes To Watch

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Watched Jaguars Born Free. 3 cubs were rescued, mom had been killed by a cow boy. She strayed into their land, originally forest. Now the cubs were being shown how to live in the wild and after 2 years were released. But it's happening all the time and cubs die.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Line of Duty: I'm pretty sure that her husband is not squeaky clean. As the husband came home late and chucked something into the boot of another car.. He could be the balaclava man ..

Jaguars Born free.. That's the trouble with releasing animals back to the wild. In the series The Natural World Puerto Rico, the parrots are timed in the flying distance to see if they have the stamina to escape predators.. Quite interesting

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Just finished catching up with LOD! Haha! I told you, the hubby was dodgy and it has turned out to be true..

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Umm.. I have the feeling that he is and that's why she slaps him so many times and says nobody suspects him to be a murderer now..

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Just got next weeks RT.
Sunday 23 April
ITV new 8.00pm The Durrells series 2. 1/6 episodes.
Starring Keeley Hawes.
The widowed Louisa Durrell, take the family to Corfu for a better life. Watched the first series it's very good. Only thing it's on ITV, got adverts.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Oh, no! I want to protest!

Watched Episode 1 again and after that took some delphinium cuttings.. Result!

Now I know all the clematises' groups.. Well, nearly .. Hehe! Going to watch E2 and rewatch The Beechgrove

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Watching Department Q.. Quite good... Of course, very far-fetched.. I guessed Carl actor was chosen because he was rugged like Daniel Craig .. "rugged" is a nice way of putting it..

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Watching The Boy in Striped Pyjamas - About the extermination of the Jews by Hitler .. Lovely story.. but very sad story.. People can be so cruel to their fellow human beings....

Last edited:

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Watching The Boy in Striped Pyjamas - About the extermination of the Jews by Hitler .. Lovely story.. but very sad story.. People can be so cruel to their fellow human beings....
I was thinking of recording that, but might not have time to watch. But i have now.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
You must watch it.. it's very thought-provoking.. Brainwashing or radicalisation whatever you call it.. I feel sorry for the Jew...

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
I'll try, i knew a little about it, OH always watches the film review on BBC news, with mark kermode. Or there's somebody else doing it

Ask a Question