Programmes To Watch

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
What was the news about, Logan? It's so cold here.
I only heard at the end of conversation on TV at 55.55 am i was eating breakfast, i don't know who they were, but they were talking about slavery in this day and age, how it still goes on. I don't know anything about the bust up in the old forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I will have a look at the cookery programmes.. Wonder if she's going to talk about leg of lamb or turkey! LOL!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Tomorrow Morning
Bbc2 10.10 Easter Parade, musical staring Fred Astaire and Judy Garland.
Channel 5
1.05 -5.05pm Ben Hur
Look out for continualty, in the race see one of them wearing a watch and a red sports car in the background. But it's a very long film.
Bbc2 5.15pm Jaguars Born Free:a Natural World Special.
Tomorrow night
Bbc2 8.00- 9.00pm Gardener's world. Only for this week.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Ben Hur is always on for new year as it is soooooooooo long. Just like Gone with the wind..

I so look forward to Gardener's world.. There must be some stately home or lovely garden to fill up the programme.. I am watching American Justice Solitary confinement.. How cruel and sad it is to confine people to a cell and there are loads of people with mental illness..

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Ben Hur is always on for new year as it is soooooooooo long. Just like Gone with the wind..

I so look forward to Gardener's world.. There must be some stately home or lovely garden to fill up the programme.. I am watching American Justice Solitary confinement.. How cruel and sad it is to confine people to a cell and there are loads of people with mental illness..
Yes they'll have something to fill gw up with. It's because there's nowhere else to put them.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Wait for the new year then.. LOL! I prefer Clueless ..

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Still watching The Beechgrove Gardens.. Brilliant - George shows how to airlayer a fig, and Jim shows how to take begonia, dahlia and geranium cuttings.. good and useful stuff!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Half way through the Gardeners' World and has been very pleased with the programme, stunning photography and I've got to see the lovely crown imperalis and erythroniums. The beautiful hydrangeas just took my breath away.. So many different colours and petal shapes.. I used to hate them as they all invariably die a messy pile .. How I've changed..

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Just finished catching up with Line of Duty.. Surprised that a DS goes about interviewing anybody all by himself and hence DC Arnott was beaten with ketchup all over his face. In real life, he would be backed up by at least one person.. Even the community officers go around in two or three ...
DC Arnott was told not to go in, but he's like that and the solicitor who beat him up, wasn't a solicitor.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Half way through the Gardeners' World and has been very pleased with the programme, stunning photography and I've got to see the lovely crown imperalis and erythroniums. The beautiful hydrangeas just took my breath away.. So many different colours and petal shapes.. I used to hate them as they all invariably die a messy pile .. How I've changed..
The hour long programme was better this time. This time of year there's more to be done.

Ask a Question