Programmes To Watch

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Just finished catching up with Line of Duty.. Surprised that a DS goes about interviewing anybody all by himself and hence DC Arnott was beaten with ketchup all over his face. In real life, he would be backed up by at least one person.. Even the community officers go around in two or three ...

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
TONIGHT
Bbc4 New8.00pm Nature's Wonderland: Islands of Evolution
1/3Hawaii: a New Eden.
A look at how life colonises a newly formed landmass.
Repeated at 1.45 next morning.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Oh, that sounds good ..BBC4 Must download that .. Thank you, Logan!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
This afternoon, I watched I shot my parents on Iplayer. About an American boy called Nathon Brooks who shot his parents. To all intents and purposes, he is a good boy and yet he shot his parents and was tried as adult.. How ridiculous was that? Ok, he flipped just because the parents are decent people who are strict. But just because he was tall and big doesn't mean that he was an adult.. And then to label him as having depression was even absurder.. He probably had been harbouring simmering resentment simply because his parents were strict with him and he flipped.. Wish he had been tried as an adolescent rather than an adult.. He should be out after 4 years. The American justice is a farce...

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I love all sorts of true crime stories.. Now The Natural World.. Man,, it's far too long.....

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I'm falling asleep. Went to get 4 x 100L of mulch. I might get son to drive to the golf course to see if I can get from mulch free. They used to have piles of stuff there ..

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
I fell asleep watching battlebots, channel, spike.missed one fight altogether. Then woke up and watched the rest. Watching the clips of Victoria wood, she was still funny. I never saw the dinner ladies, but thought that was funny. Seen the film that she did, called Housewife 49 that was good.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I'm watching Ilo Ilo.. Very sad work life of a lot of Philippino maids.. Some even worse than her.. I have seen friends rescuing some of them in the middle of the night so that they could fly back home. The employers take away their passports and they are effectively slaves... some humans are forms only, they don't have a heart..

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
What was the news about, Logan? It's so cold here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ask a Question