Programmes To Watch

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
I did watch rabbit proof fence, a few years ago. It got a 4 star rating, about 2 aboriginal girls forcibly taken from there home and made to work as slaves. They escaped together and followed a boundary fence. With the law close behind.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Terrifying story: Imagine people are being burnt .. in a shed near you.. Just heat coming from next door is enough to wake me up every night.. Where is this rabbit fence on? I haven't seen it on the BBC, Logan..

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Terrifying story: Imagine people are being burnt .. in a shed near you.. Just heat coming from next door is enough to wake me up every night.. Where is this rabbit fence on? I haven't seen it on the BBC, Logan..
I watched it on BBC a few years ago, you might be able to get it on DVD.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I will wait then. Think you might like Department Q...

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Is department q with subtitles? Looked on Utube, you can watch rabbit proof fence on there. They wasn't put into slavery, made to work as house maids.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
if you have got a laptop or computer, you can download it and it's on now.. Department Q is in Danish .. A bit far fetched but does make good viewing.. Because of Carl's recklessness, his good friend died on duty as he refused to wait for backup..

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
if you have got a laptop or computer, you can download it and it's on now.. Department Q is in Danish .. A bit far fetched but does make good viewing.. Because of Carl's recklessness, his good friend died on duty as he refused to wait for backup..
No i haven't got either. I'll see if i can get it on i player.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
They are all on iplayer .. Now that you have to rest for 4 week at least, it might be a good idea to download them and watch them.. I'm sure you will enjoy them.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Just been re watching the Carpenters Nations favorite songs. It was shown on channel 5 a long long time ago. I've got it recorded and play it all the time. I've got 3 DVDs that I've bought. Had a few on dvd off TV, but those discs that can be recorded on, the recording doesn't stay on the disc. So if any comes on TV i record them and keep them on recorder.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Good for you, Logan.. Finished The boy in striped pyjamas.. It was terrifying - my heart nearly stopped.. I'm surprised they sanitise it without showing anybody who has an inkling of what will happen once they are locked inside the shed and they didn't show the screaming or gulping for air.. What horrible people doing this to others..

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Good for you, Logan.. Finished The boy in striped pyjamas.. It was terrifying - my heart nearly stopped.. I'm surprised they sanitise it without showing anybody who has an inkling of what will happen once they are locked inside the shed and they didn't show the screaming or gulping for air.. What horrible people doing this to others..
I don't think that i can watch it. If that's what it's like. My oldest brother used to watch the world at war and i too. Didn't like it, all those bodies piled up. Horrible.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
It's all sanitised .. The ending is too sanitised.. Nevertheless, it's like karma visited upon the stupid father on his innocent child..

Ask a Question