Programmes To Watch

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I'm still catching up with life beyond the lobby... Yes, watch it.. It's a good film.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Watched battlebots. Been watching star trek deep space nine, on the horror channel. I don't know why they put it on there. As well the original series. The lobey is good.

Last edited:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Watching the 2nd hotel in Ecuador. I'm not sure I would like to live in a cloud shrouded hotel.. I reckon it has to be there as the higher it is, the cooler it will be.. Just hope the snakes don't come a-visiting..

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Haha! Yes, I stopped when he is helping to clean the mould. What they should have done is to use plastic surface .. wipe clean, like the material Piers recommends in the episode in Devon and he recommends the white board which can be used as a surface of the wall.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I was watching Body of Evidence .. Always thought that lovely lady could be Canadian or Australian. She doesn't have that American accent..

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
:eek: Without subtitles, I would be able to understand LOD! So much background noise.. even John Stapleton complained..

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning, Logan! Really enjoyed the 2nd of life beyond the lobby. Lovely wildlife - shame there weren't too many orchids..

Ask a Question