Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Just a reminder,
TONIGHT
ITV.8pm.New The Durrells.2nd series. With Keely Hawes.
Did anyone watch the follow on of Upstairs Downstairs? She was in that, the leading role.Also Ashes to Ashes.

Last edited:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Sounds interesting. You reckon I could watch it on youtube? The first series that is?

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Just watched the film, Department q, conspiracy of faith. It was very good, the subtitles did put me off at first, but i got used to it.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Haha! I told you. It's good. It took me a long time to get used to Carl.. He's so bad - because of his impatience, his colleague was crippled or even dead. The Durrells.. I meant.. I'm going to have a google on youtube to see if it is good.

Just had a look. Very good - love it already! YEAH!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Said it too soon. Only trailers available.. and some episode in Greek. So the young guy is Gerald Durrell, a naturalist, like David Attenborough, not those going around naked ..

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Said it too soon. Only trailers available.. and some episode in Greek. So the young guy is Gerald Durrell, a naturalist, like David Attenborough, not those going around naked ..
I don't know about the Durrells, you should get it on ITV iPlayer.A widowed takes her family to Corfu. to have a better life. Staring Keeley Hawes.

Last edited:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Son showed me a university ??Bob channel and it was much better than watching it on itv hub where my isp keeps giving me the perpetual circle.. Watched a bit with Greek subtitle.. Nightmare! Wish it were English subtitle.. :eek::eek:

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Lovely thanks Logan, will catch it later on iPlayer.
Still resting I hope(y).
Yes I've got 5 and a half weeks.:(Got my appointment for 1 st June for fracture clinic. I've been told that my knee will be very stiff and it will probably hurt for another 3 months.

Last edited:

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
The second series of LOD, ties in with series one and series 3 will be the same. I don't hear any back ground noise. But we do have it on the surround sound.

Last edited:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Yes I've got 5 and a half weeks.:(Got my appointment for 1 st June for fracture clinic. I've been told that my knee will be very stiff and it will probably hurt for another 3 months.

I feel so sorry for you, Logan.

Ask a Question