Programmes To Watch

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Everybody predicted that much. He appeared in musicals too. I suggest these candidates for next year's line up: Bruno, Shirley, Craig and Darcy .. Not much difference! Hehe .. I'm always cheeky!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Some say that Gemma should have, she's came a long way. There were rumours that she was going to lift Alyegu. Sorry can't spell. Because she does kick boxing and weight lifting.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I personally think Gemma should win. Now Debbie is actually described as trained ballerina and Craig might be their agent! Joe's musical participation is out in the open. Apparently, he has been in a lot of musicals. Next time, if a Scot is that good, I will go to the betting house! Hahaha! Sure win. The Scots will vote with their pants .. Haha!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
TONIGHT
BBC 2
7pm
Life in a Polar Town with Gordon Buchanan

BBC 2
8pm
James May's Toy Stories: the Motorcycle Diaries
Sorry the above is in a file below.

Leaving iPlayer TODAY
Headhunters****
IMG_20171217_080551.jpg

I'll be busy tomorrow,so I'll post this now.
THIS IS FOR TOMORROW
BBC 1
1.45 in afternoon
Father Brown:
The Tree of Truth.
IMG_20171217_080650.jpg

BBC 2
7.30pm
Inside the Christmas Factory
IMG_20171217_080750.jpg

Talking Pictures TV FREEVIEW
10.00pm
Silver Dream Racer**
And
Sony Movie Channal FREEVIEW
4.25pm
Mystic Pizza****
IMG_20171217_081234.jpg

I don't watch many films, but i thought some of you might.
Not interested in the Silver Dream Racer. Only David Essex is in it.

Attachments

• IMG_20171217_080457.jpg
    IMG_20171217_080457.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 161

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
You might like Headhunters - a lot of twists and turns.. not necessarily nice! But there is a story.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Just watched life in a Polar Town with Gordon Buchanan. Poor polar bears have to live with us humans in the Arctic town of church hill in Canada. The ice takes longer to arrive every year and they don't eat for months until the ice arrives and they can eat seals that arrive with it.
If that keeps happening as it will, they won't servive there.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Just watched life in a Polar Town with Gordon Buchanan. Poor polar bears have to live with us humans in the Arctic town of church hill in Canada. The ice takes longer to arrive every year and they don't eat for months until the ice arrives and they can eat seals that arrive with it.
If that keeps happening as it will, they won't servive there.

Sounds like an interesting programme. I hope they have a conservation programme for them. I do believe that climate could be cyclical .. so we can use data collected to gauge what measures need to be taken.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Sounds like an interesting programme. I hope they have a conservation programme for them. I do believe that climate could be cyclical .. so we can use data collected to gauge what measures need to be taken.
It's too late. My brother was talking about the ozone layer in the 70s, but they wouldn't listen.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Whoa! Your brother was intelligent and forward thinking! Bravo to him.

Well, they will do something. Look at pandas .. It will be OK. No more The A Word and I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms. I think I will have to watch gardening from a to z again!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Whoa! Your brother was intelligent and forward thinking! Bravo to him.

Well, they will do something. Look at pandas .. It will be OK. No more The A Word and I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms. I think I will have to watch gardening from a to z again!
:)Yes thanks he is. I'm going to go off topic now.;)
When he was in the junior school, they had to send out for books for him. He was 10 when he did his 11+ exams. He was in secondary school and he got expelled for asking too many questions. He got into another school, he was ok there.:)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
:)Yes thanks he is. I'm going to go off topic now.;)
When he was in the junior school, they had to send out for books for him. He was 10 when he did his 11+ exams. He was in secondary school and he got expelled for asking too many questions. He got into another school, he was ok there.:)

Poor man! He's too clever for his own good. What a shame nobody was there to guide him. Shame he was in such a lousy school.

Ask a Question