Programmes To Watch

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Sounds good! Especially when he was a concert pianist by training. Some people are just sooo clever.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
TONIGHT
BBC 4
9pm
IMG_20171219_085603.jpg

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Didn't you cancel it?

I have cancelled the direct debit. There should be 8 issues. Radio Times does it for £1 as they earn more than enough through advertising and they have to more or less give the magazines away to boost the circulation so that advertisers believe that the adverts money is well spent.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
I have cancelled the direct debit. There should be 8 issues. Radio Times does it for £1 as they earn more than enough through advertising and they have to more or less give the magazines away to boost the circulation so that advertisers believe that the adverts money is well spent.
No they do that special offer,so you would carry on getting it. All the subscriptions for mags are the same.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Logan - after the £1 offer, it will be £48 and sometimes, they throw in a coffee maker, radio and all sorts. Yes, Logan, you can enjoy Line of Duty as well. I think BBC let us watch them to counter the trend of Netflix and chill phenomenon!

Long live competition!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Even a paper copy didn't help me as it was buried in a pile in an armchair which nobody needs to sit on. I only found it today with 2 more days to run.. Mightily embarrassed.

Just popped a beef joint and some diced beef/lamb into the oven, so I can sit down now.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Yes but i always like to look at an old fashioned mag.;)
littlewoods catalogue is always on line, never send a paper copy. But i like it that way. I'm very old fashioned.;)

Ah but at least we don't lose it or 'accidentally' chuck it in the bin.....like my dad and brother have done in the past:)(y)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Ah but at least we don't lose it or 'accidentally' chuck it in the bin.....like my dad and brother have done in the past:)(y)

:D:LOL: Your brother and your dad sound like me. I chucked one in the recycling bin and was worried I chucked the latest one. Had to rummage through the recycling bag to check.

I only had my licence back last year and now I have found out that all the crime channels recycle all sorts and they would block-repeat 2 or 3 hours of the SAME content on the next channel and so on, so forth. Now I can test my dementia level by trying to recall the story after the first minute I stumble on the channel. If I can't recall the story, I get scared as dementia might have set in. I am usually very good at that.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Just watch Encounter with evil - stories on Jeremy Bambi, Tia Sharp's murderer and a girl called Lynsey .. The last one is such a sociopath. He would talk into the camera lens and his face showed no sign of guilt whatsoever! Good episode.

Ask a Question