Programmes To Watch

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Yes. I did and it was OK. I hated it when Megan was stroking the doctor's neck as if she were a cat! Is there a sequel? I am catching up with wpc 56 now near the end of episode 3.

Last night, I really enjoyed this man from Italian carving a house into sandstone.. I don't even know where it was. He had MS and yet he worked this cutting machine to carve and cut everything inside the cave. He wheeled every single barrow of sandstone block out. Apparently, he used to live in a cave house like this in Italy. It was so inspiring ..He had good taste and the house was decorated beautifully. It cost me £15000 to get electricity and he had to dig 3 to 4 feet to get the wire through.. It's amazing. One of the best ever.
MS gets worse as it progresses.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
TONIGHT.
Freeview.. Talking Pictures TV
Hombre****
Western
IMG_20171208_071505.jpg

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
That's so nice to know. Glad that you sometimes keep him company .. It's amazing how much that man did though.. Even Keven McLeod piped down his sarcasm a bit.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
WPC 56 is very good. Was that Kieran Bew in Easterenders?

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Saw Monty and his goldies in the new series of The Secret History of British Gardens .. I reckon 2 episodes already aired on Wednesdays.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Saw Monty and his goldies in the new series of The Secret History of British Gardens .. I reckon 2 episodes already aired on Wednesdays.
Are you sure that it wasn't gardener's world that you were Watching? In secret history of British gardens he visits other gardens. I don't think that he would take the goldies with him.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Are you sure that it wasn't gardener's world that you were Watching? In secret history of British gardens he visits other gardens. I don't think that he would take the goldies with him.

Trust me, I saw his dog at the beginning of E2!

Ask a Question