Programmes To Watch

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Yes I always check out the Strictly Spoiler web site too @Logan ..then annoy everyone by hinting who is going :D:ROFLMAO: Hubs actually guessed right this week(y)

Haven't really followed it as keenly as I use to, think it's a tad wrong mixing those with professional training with those who have had none whatsoever.

Debbie for example trained at the Royal Ballet School, then went on to join a National Iranian Ballet Company..... albeit it many years ago , she nevertheless still has the skills and mindset gained by such top class training.

Such a shame that Davood went ,I thought he did a brilliant job.....love Phantom of the. Opera too.:)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I agree with you, @Upsy Daisy ! Debbie is more or less a professional ballet dancer. All those coordinations can't be mastered in a month or two. I don't mind if some of them did it in school as an amateur .. But Alex more or less has had professional training from Craig.

I think Johnnie has been a model - so amiable and courageous.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Last night watched blue planet 2
Coasts. A fish that doesn't live in the sea. Turtles going to the beaches to lay their eggs.
Just managed to stay awake. But it takes two i missed the first half. I spent all day doing the tree.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
TONIGHT
Ch. 4
8pm
Kirstie 's handmade Christmas.
IMG_20171205_073108.jpg

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Last night watched blue planet 2
Coasts. A fish that doesn't live in the sea. Turtles going to the beaches to lay their eggs.
Just managed to stay awake. But it takes two i missed the first half. I spent all day doing the tree.

I soooooo look forward to seeing it! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
The A Word was just so good. All the intricacies of human relationships. Maurice made me laugh - packing up all his wife's ceramic mementos and went to propose in a suit. He's just so man/MAN! Which woman would accept a proposal like that? He even mentioned his need for s ex :eek: in a very blunt way, too! I laughed when he went home and unpacked the whole lot in the box..

Love a story with so many threads...

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I haven't watched much either lately....but might get to watch ' Feud -Bette and Joan 'on the the 16th. Not saying that I will like it but it caught my eye so will give it a go :)

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Just watched homes under the hammer, the final of Robot wars and it takes two. Going to watch EastEnders. That will be it for tonight.
@alp did you watch the Indian Doctor?

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Yes. I did and it was OK. I hated it when Megan was stroking the doctor's neck as if she were a cat! Is there a sequel? I am catching up with wpc 56 now near the end of episode 3.

Last night, I really enjoyed this man from Italian carving a house into sandstone.. I don't even know where it was. He had MS and yet he worked this cutting machine to carve and cut everything inside the cave. He wheeled every single barrow of sandstone block out. Apparently, he used to live in a cave house like this in Italy. It was so inspiring ..He had good taste and the house was decorated beautifully. It cost me £15000 to get electricity and he had to dig 3 to 4 feet to get the wire through.. It's amazing. One of the best ever.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
WPC 56 is far better! Just finished the 3rd E!

Ask a Question