Our gardening diaries - from latest toys, flowers to wildlife .. Please upload pics

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8B
Country
United Kingdom
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Morning all mild but dull here in the NE some plants still trying this am

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    124.8 KB · Views: 212

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
My internet was playing up again. And the phone line was very noisy. A call to to Yorkshire firm and a man read out a statement for getting an engineer out which might result in £68 ...

I had done a network reset this morning and it worked. I suspected Yorkshireman is angry that my son used his ethernet wire for his Mac ..

@Zenj 's flowers have calmed me down a bit. The first flower h??? can't remember it again. I love the white brush .. very pretty. and the gaillardia is so pretty. This year, I finally have my first few Gaillardias .. after spending £1 in poundshop. They are really statement making.. quite a confident and bold flowers. The white brush is stunning. The first one is your previous avatar but a different colour. Very pretty ... still going strong .. your garden, as @Logan says.. I'd better post this before Yorkshireman has a fit. LOL!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
@alp for the internet, we are with Virgin media and for the phone with BT. Don't have any TV with them. If we have a problem with internet they'll come out free of charge. With BT it all depends where the falt is. We get charged if it's in the house.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I always try to solve the problem myself. Now when I have a problem, I just do a network reset. I wonder if Yorkshireman sent us the noise. LOL!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I still have a lot of dahlias going in my garden, but I don't want to bore you lot to death my my darling dahlias.. Good that the weather in NE has been good. Here since 3pm it has been dark, funereal.. Very miserable.

Hope everything back to normal with you, @zenji .. ?

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Ah, snapdragon.. Next year, I will grow some .. hehe! I really relish the prospect of having some deep red, nearly black snapdragons in my garden.. Nice snapdragons, @zenji really makes me look at snapdragons from a different light!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Evening all.
Give you a update on my bladder infection.
Dr. Gave me a examination and said I've got a prolapsed bladder. Due to the menopause and low estragen. Got some HRT peseries to use. Then maybe a longer cause of antibiotics. Got to go back in 3-4 weeks.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Evening all.
Give you a update on my bladder infection.
Dr. Gave me a examination and said I've got a prolapsed bladder. Due to the menopause and low estragen. Got some HRT peseries to use. Then maybe a longer cause of antibiotics. Got to go back in 3-4 weeks.

Keep well, @Logan ! Hope it doesn't cause you too much pain. I hope HRT and antibiotics help and that they get you back to good health.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning, the internet is playing up again. Better send this before it gives me a yellow light.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
@alp Oh dear, it's still playing up then? Just finished the vaccuming. Couldn't do the tubs yesterday,it was raining all day and into the night. I can do them this morning. Picked some of the snaps from them, don't like doing that, but they'd only go in the bin.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I was expecting tubs full of rain. No, not even the slim butt is full.. Now I await Saturday's rain, if there is any. Good that it clears up your way, @Logan .

More snaps from Powys Castle, Mid Wales - one of the best gardens in Wales. I think it's even prettier than Bodnants or Dyffryn

IMGA0033.JPG
IMGA0032.JPG
POWIS DOWN.jpg
POWIS2ND.jpg
POWISWHOLE.jpg

Attachments

• IMGA0031.JPG
    IMGA0031.JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 212

Ask a Question