Our gardening diaries - from latest toys, flowers to wildlife .. Please upload pics

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
A bright a brisk morning south of Belfast...off to the Mobile Phone shop to get educated by some snotling technophile..:)....
Yesterday I had my eyes tested (cheap glasses from Specsavers) and I also bought this indoor Ficus sp. Bosnai.
Totally hatred of the pot its in but nothing that cant be rectified...Have a great day folks...be back when I get this new phone working as it should hahahahaha

bon1.jpg

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry, Internet has been playing up and I must hurry up before Yorkshire sends me a no internet icon.

Attachments

• IMGA0003.JPG
    IMGA0003.JPG
    235.3 KB · Views: 191
  • IMGA0004.JPG
    IMGA0004.JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 181
  • IMGA0002.JPG
    IMGA0002.JPG
    229.9 KB · Views: 166

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
What a nightmare! The phone line was dead most of the day and the internet just keeps saying No response from DNS Server.

Or DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET. Driving me up the war.

We went out and I bought a lovely westeria Amythyst Fall for £10 and a 3L hydrangea for £2.85.

If you live near a Homebase, go and see what you can get as they are clearing out for CCCChristmas trees ...

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Morning to all, bright and windy here in the NE ,busy day today getting ready for builders coming tomorrow

Same here, @Zenj We have had a fantastic day. Very bright, breezy, but not cold and not a drop of rain from last night. A very lovely day ..

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I agree. I need some of your wizardry to create a nasty gif animation to Yorkshireman - my internet provider.. @Rajesh Sethi !

Now, come to think of it, are you a male or female? LOL! You're so clever with your emojis (I especially like the one who turns his head round and blinks his eyes .. so funny and it really captures the spirit of the moment!) .. . Now M or F .. I think we need the option, as @Sheal says..

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
What a nightmare! The phone line was dead most of the day and the internet just keeps saying No response from DNS Server.

Or DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET. Driving me up the war.

We went out and I bought a lovely westeria Amythyst Fall for £10 and a 3L hydrangea for £2.85.

If you live near a Homebase, go and see what you can get as they are clearing out for CCCChristmas trees ...

I mean up the wall.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
What kind of internet you are using?

Here in India, Telecom companies really give people pain in the ass.

I switched to cable, then hooked it wifi router now all of my devices are working through that

Edited:now

Last edited:

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Hubby bought a Braun electric shaver today from Argos. Gets it home only to find that the prongs on the 2 prong plug was smaller than the one he already got. To cut a long story short, he looked on Wickipeadia and found out that it was a universal plug. So it was legal to sell it in the UK. Luckily he had another adapter that fitted it.

Ask a Question