Mango vitamins

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Mangoes are not only delicious but also packed with essential vitamins that contribute to overall health and well-being. These tropical fruits are rich in several key vitamins, making them a nutritious addition to a balanced diet.
  1. Vitamin C: Mangoes are a fantastic source of vitamin C, an antioxidant that plays a crucial role in supporting the immune system. Vitamin C is also important for collagen synthesis, promoting healthy skin, and aiding in the absorption of iron from plant-based foods.
  2. Vitamin A: Mangoes are high in beta-carotene, which the body can convert into vitamin A. Vitamin A is essential for maintaining healthy vision, promoting skin health, and supporting the immune system. It also plays a role in the proper functioning of the heart, lungs, and kidneys.
  3. Vitamin E: Mangoes contain vitamin E, another antioxidant that helps protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. Vitamin E is important for skin health, and it also plays a role in maintaining the health of the eyes and immune system.
  4. Vitamin K: Although present in smaller amounts, mangoes contribute to your vitamin K intake. Vitamin K is crucial for blood clotting and bone health.
  5. Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): Mangoes contain a moderate amount of vitamin B6, which is important for brain development and function. Vitamin B6 is also involved in the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Mangoes are not only delicious but also packed with essential vitamins that contribute to overall health and well-being. These tropical fruits are rich in several key vitamins, making them a nutritious addition to a balanced diet.
  1. Vitamin C: Mangoes are a fantastic source of vitamin C, an antioxidant that plays a crucial role in supporting the immune system. Vitamin C is also important for collagen synthesis, promoting healthy skin, and aiding in the absorption of iron from plant-based foods.
  2. Vitamin A: Mangoes are high in beta-carotene, which the body can convert into vitamin A. Vitamin A is essential for maintaining healthy vision, promoting skin health, and supporting the immune system. It also plays a role in the proper functioning of the heart, lungs, and kidneys.
  3. Vitamin E: Mangoes contain vitamin E, another antioxidant that helps protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. Vitamin E is important for skin health, and it also plays a role in maintaining the health of the eyes and immune system.
  4. Vitamin K: Although present in smaller amounts, mangoes contribute to your vitamin K intake. Vitamin K is crucial for blood clotting and bone health.
  5. Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): Mangoes contain a moderate amount of vitamin B6, which is important for brain development and function. Vitamin B6 is also involved in the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats.
I love mangos my favorite fruit. Wish I could grow mangos but my zone is to cold. Figure I would try Pawpaws and convince myself they are mangos.

MOD

Ask a Question