Gardening Programs

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
We've not got a media section, so I thought i'd start one with an excellent series from Monty Don :)

Edit : Previous vid was deleted, but I've found a channel with lots more on :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Very impressive!

I had never thought of putting hot peppers and garlic in cooked greens before. The greens did not actually taste spicy, they just had a more complex blend of flavors.

Next time I think I will use more salt and black pepper to flavor the oil, but about the same amount of garlic and red pepper. I try to eat leafy vegetables every day because it is healthy, but I do get tired of salads. Cooking them like this gives me more variety.

Last edited:

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
You mean there's a new media section here on the forum, @zigs?

No, i've just made this one a sticky. We got a separate one on the toolbar on the other forum but folk don't usually go in there unless you remind them.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I haven't watched all the videos yet, but I definitely will, because they seem very interesting and so helpful! Thank you for sharing them, Zigs. It's always nice to learn some gardening tips. The more tips, the better:) Thanks to this forum, I always learn so many new things:D

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Nice one :)

There's a few more i've got in mind, let folk get thru those ones first :D

Reaction score
Thank you so much for this post Zigs, I learnt a lot by just going through these videos. The video on chard and artichokes especialy was just brilliant. :)

Reaction score
Zigs

These are absolutely great and thank you - I really enjoy watching any type of gardening programs, but unfortunately, where I live, there is no such thing as a gardening program on TV :(

But this is even better, as I can watch TV and be on the Forum at the same time :D

Reaction score
I have not made it though all of them but great so far. I think there are so many of us interested, I wonder if there is a way to store and archive them easily? You are right, a great series...good information and wonderful visuals.

Reaction score
wow these are very interesting. Thanks for making this forum. I haven't finished all the videos yet, but I am working on it. So many interesting facts.

Reaction score
Excellent idea with starting the media info, the ones that I have read were extremely helpful. There is an abundance of info on the internet so its nice to find some in one place. Well done!

Reaction score
Thank you so much for sharing these. I plan on watching all of these when I have the time. I have watched a few so far and they are very helpful. I love learning new things, especially when it comes to gardening! Thanks again!

Ask a Question