Gardening Programs

Reaction score
Thanks so much for posting these! I do so much better with videos than articles. Helps to actually hear and see it. ") I have watched 2 of the ones you posted and find them so helpful! Learning new things on here everyday and I love it!

I have so many ideas in my head... can't wait to start working on a few of them. :) I'm sure this was quite time consuming to add all of these videos, just want you to know your appreciated!!

Danyel :)

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Glad to be of service, just been thru and taken out the ones that are no longer available :(

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wow, so many great videos! I'll have to spend some time going over them when I have a minute- thank you for sharing :). I'm always eager to learn and watching is better than reading for that kind of thing, in my book.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wow Ziggs, those videos are amazing! I have watched only about three quarters of them for now but already loving the series. :) I am sure there are a lot of things I can take away from the videos and put to practical use in my gardening.

Thank you for the uploads!!

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Nice one PK (y)

Do let us know if you spot any that won't load anymore, as youtube has a habit of banning folk that they reckon have breached copywright (y)

Reaction score
Country
United States
Awesome! Thanks for sharing this video, it's still there and I'm watching it right now! It's such a pity the BBC removes it from YouTube all the time :( I bet I'd enjoy watching all the episodes of this program, it's so interesting and love the atmosphere! You can tell the hosts love to do what they are doing ;)(y)

If you know how to torrent tv, then try this (link removed by staff, that's only legal in countries like Somalia) you might be able to find it there...or I was told, yeah I was told ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Thanks, I will try it out! I love torrent TV, but the software I am using doesn't offer that many choices, only the usual, but who knows... I'll try now! I had already forgotten about this, lol.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
i have a very slow server connection and watching videos becomes a time consuming process Going by the comments received here I know I am missing something great. .:cry:

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
i have a very slow server connection and watching videos becomes a time consuming process Going by the comments received here I know I am missing something great. .:cry:

You could use Youtube downloader to put them on your computer, then you can watch them without the buffering.

But last time I used it I must have missed a box to tick/untick as something hijacked my homepage.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
You could use Youtube downloader to put them on your computer, then you can watch them without the buffering.

But last time I used it I must have missed a box to tick/untick as something hijacked my homepage.
Thanks.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
As and when I get time I shall watch these videos. I just did, the first one. You are a gardener par excellence. I too am a morning person and there is so much one can do when one is fresh after a good night's sleep. .

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
As and when I get time I shall watch these videos. I just did, the first one. You are a gardener par excellence. I too am a morning person and there is so much one can do when one is fresh after a good night's sleep. .
I just noticed these videos are from Monty Don. But I still know you are an expert gardener

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Ta :) He looks a bit like me :D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
Philippines
The videos are great to watch, very enticing and motivating. I am not really the gardener in the house but I sometimes help especially during the harvesting, hahahaaa. We fancy more of the edibles than ornamentals although we have some edibles that look ornamental.

I didn't imagine that a dragon fruit can be an ornmental as well. Here is the pretty flower that is scented.
IMG_4208 dragon flower.JPG

Ask a Question