Gardening crafts..

Reaction score
those illuminated flower pots really have my wheels turnin'. for a while the local habitat thrift stores had a bunch of big industrial ceiling light reflectors they were selling as flower pots. they'd be about perfect for it. if they get more and i can afford enough to border my outdoor area, i mean to see what i can work out.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I haven't tried to make any flower candles yet but maybe I will, it sounds like a really interesting idea. I love candles, their light is much prettier than electric light, it's warmer and softer. And flowers always make a lovely decoration:) These candles look weird though:

large_Flower%20pict%202.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I found a really nice idea on how to decorate a pathway and how to make it more convenient to walk on. It's very pretty:

do_it_yourself_garden_decor.jpg

I love how natural these stumps look, for sure they're more interesting than regular stones. What do you think?

Reaction score
I found a really nice idea on how to decorate a pathway and how to make it more convenient to walk on. It's very pretty:

do_it_yourself_garden_decor.jpg

I love how natural these stumps look, for sure they're more interesting than regular stones. What do you think?
This garden path looks gorgeous. :) What a splendid idea.. I wish I had a garden where I can use this idea.. Naturally beautiful.
I think those candles have a bit too many flowers in there .. making them seem like forests.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I'm glad you like it. Personally, I love simple and natural ideas like this. Also, I find wood very pretty, in my opinion stumps make a great decoration - so a path like this is not only practical but it also makes a garden look more beautiful. Here are some more pictures:

make-wood-path-design-garden-idea.jpg

941313d25ae02148773d2d1bbeffc679.jpg

Reaction score
I love natural stuff too. I love creating stuff from waste .. and if pruned branches which cannot be used for other purposes can be used this way, that would be a double whammy.
I love those three stump stools and furniture too :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Lately, I've been thinking about decorating my garden with mirrors. Thanks to them, it would look bigger...and also quite magical. Just look at these gorgeous pictures, I find them very inspirational:

mirrors.jpg

garden-mirror-7.jpg

wooden-bow-top-aged-filigree-garden-mirror_cms_site_products_images_470-1-772_800_800_False.png

Reaction score
Lately, I've been thinking about decorating my garden with mirrors. Thanks to them, it would look bigger...and also quite magical. Just look at these gorgeous pictures, I find them very inspirational:
Mirrors make very beautiful additions to the garden décor.. I have a little mirror in my garden..I have these little sparrows pecking and chirping around early in the mornings.. it is a pretty sight indeed.

Reaction score
Those pictures look so beautiful. I love the bird bath idea. The vines make it look so perfect. Oh, I really wish I had more space to play.

Reaction score
I made these for a wedding that we hosted on our property last fall. All of the floral decoration and bouquets were made from my cutting garden (mostly zinnias) and what we found in the pasture and along the creeks. It was just as beautiful as if they had spent hundreds of dollars at the florist, or at least we thought so.

tail[1].JPG

Reaction score
I made these for a wedding that we hosted on our property last fall. All of the floral decoration and bouquets were made from my cutting garden (mostly zinnias) and what we found in the pasture and along the creeks. It was just as beautiful as if they had spent hundreds of dollars at the florist, or at least we thought so.

View attachment 654
I just collected some of the brown rod like weed flowers from the riverside a few weeks ago. I have used them in some of my dry flower arrangements. They look beautiful. I know what you mean when you say that they place looked as if they had spent a few hundred dollars.
It just takes a bit of creativity to make what you have look like a million dollars :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
Lots of nice ideas .

I have just planted up Tipsy Pots with apricot diasica ,white trailing lobelia and nursturtiums

Ask a Question