Gardening crafts..

Reaction score
I am looking out for DIY craft ides for your garden.. I had asked this in another forum too .. please share any ideas you may have or links for DIY crafts.. which can beautify our garden..

I found this lovely garden wreaths in my voyage through the web...
http://gingerbreadsnowflakes.com/node/103
4013102746_b71c4f4e7a_o.jpg

Now this is a living wreath.. i find these ideas so wonderful ..
http://gingerbreadsnowflakes.com/node/177
4553177118_6a7a6e9d84_o.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
These wreaths are really pretty, I especially like the second one:)
I think these bird cages look really lovely and it's probably not very difficult to make something like this:

bird-cage-burlap-garden-patio-sun-room-decoration-hanging-greens-flower-summer-spring-wedding-sweet-decoration-craft-picnic-idea-easy-diy-shabby-chic-makeover-upcycle.jpg

Reaction score
Those are really pretty Claudine and not so hard to make. I think variegated Ivy would look really lovely on these bird cages. i need to find one of those cages to get started . :D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Wow I love the look of those birdcages, they are gorgeous! They do look a bit fiddly to make though...

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I love ivy, it always looks very romantic:)
This is a very simple decoration but I think it looks adorable:

garden+-+gardening+-+garden+ideas+-+DIY+-+garden+crafts+-+garden+planters+-+teacup+mug+planters+-+garden+steps+-+garden+decor+via+pinterest.jpg

And this decoration feels like spring:

easter-egg-flower-pot.jpg

Reaction score
I love ivy, it always looks very romantic:)
This is a very simple decoration but I think it looks adorable:
And this decoration feels like spring:

easter-egg-flower-pot.jpg
Those succulents and African violets are so pretty.. I love African violets.. they are in bloom all year through. :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
I love the tin punch butterflies on the second one. How about this, Maddie?

craftypotproject.jpg

It doesn't look too difficult or like it would take up much space on your balcony.

These are both cute and practical!

7262331556_d33faaec47.jpg

This is a way to add cute crafty touches that don't take up a lot of space.

gardencharmsbxA275.jpg

You could do something like this with a word that has meaning for you:

garden_craft_ideas_libertyfinal2.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
ChanellG, these are really nice ideas!
I find these flowerpots quite pretty, they're decorated with little stones:

flowerpot.jpg

And here are flowerpots that can make every child happy:D :

601124_490344537678589_940356093_n.jpg

Reaction score
@ Channel, Thanks, those pots look colorful indeed.. and so do these above.. I may settle for something like this.. :D
@ Claudine, I do love those pot faces with grass hair.. they are adorable :D I am gonna make my pots look like those.. only they will have plants growing out not grass..
My son and I painted some lady bugs and froggies on stones yesterday.. I thought we could add some more colors and shapes to our garden.. :D

How do you like this pine cone turkeys?
Pinecone-Turkeys-Craft.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
Maddie, the pine cone turkeys make me think of Thanksgiving. They don't look like they would hold up long outdoors in the weather. Maybe you could use a different material for the beak and feathers. I've seen a lot of nifty ideas with painted stones.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Painting stones sounds like great fun, especially if you do this with children:D
I love these cone turkeys, it's a great idea and not complicated at all:)
Here are some cute ladybug stones:

il_fullxfull.322463840.jpg

Reaction score
Maddie, the pine cone turkeys make me think of Thanksgiving. They don't look like they would hold up long outdoors in the weather. Maybe you could use a different material for the beak and feathers. I've seen a lot of nifty ideas with painted stones.
You are right Chanell. It is pretty windy out here and will remain like this until March.. I might have to find something more suitable or these may fly away unlike the real turkeys.. but they are so easy to make or I am going to try one..when i find something to replace pine cones.
@ claudine , that is what we did.. my son and I :) Today we plan to paint some tortoises too:)
Did you find any other interesting garden craft / decoration ideas? Please share them here.. i really want to make my garden look a little more exciting!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
Maddie I found two things today on Pinterest that I thought you might find interesting. I think the first would work great for people who don't have a lot of space and want to add art to the garden.

58c8d4c4534e9d9e8444b0302e6a564a.jpg

The second idea I think could be interesting under the right conditions. You would have to adapt this if you did it on your balcony, but it could be pretty with the light coming through the wood.

3eb3b3acc07add87ff56d850faba6ff5.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
ChanellG, I love this fence, it looks magical!

Aren't these mushroom stools adorable?

mushroom5.jpg

Ask a Question