Gardening crafts..

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Jennywrenwrites, I'm glad you like it, I also find this idea really interesting.

This looks lovely, I must have something like this in my garden:

dekoracja.jpg

Reaction score
So many of these ideas are amazing! I definitely want to try doing some of these at some point to spruce up my yard! I don't know how people come up with all these cool ideas- they have to be craftier than I am!

Reaction score
The heart shaped ivy plant could be really charming once it has grown fully. I think that is something worth a try.. I just need a couple of wires to try this in one of my containers. Thanks for sharing this Claudine.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
The heart shaped ivy plant could be really charming once it has grown fully. I think that is something worth a try.. I just need a couple of wires to try this in one of my containers. Thanks for sharing this Claudine.

Ha, I'm looking for wires too. Spring has to come one day...(even if there are no signs of it) so I plan some changes in my garden - and this heart shaped ivy plant is something I really want to have:D

This is cute:

ozdoby-%C5%9Bwi%C4%85teczne-do-wykonania-samemu.jpg

dekoracje-%C5%9Bwiateczne.jpg

Reaction score
Ha, I'm looking for wires too. Spring has to come one day...(even if there are no signs of it) so I plan some changes in my garden - and this heart shaped ivy plant is something I really want to have:D

This is cute:

ozdoby-%C5%9Bwi%C4%85teczne-do-wykonania-samemu.jpg

dekoracje-%C5%9Bwiateczne.jpg
Claudine those acorns look so pretty.. they could double up as your Christmas tree ornaments. We don't have acorns here. I wish we had LOL .. I would make a lovely wreath with ivy and acorns.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
If you don't have acorns, I think you can as well decorate cones with glitter, I'm sure it will look nice too:)
Here are cute mushrooms:

0_242109f0e5e0dfe684fa76a1781d738607b12e50.jpg

Reaction score
If you don't have acorns, I think you can as well decorate cones with glitter, I'm sure it will look nice too:)
Here are cute mushrooms:

0_242109f0e5e0dfe684fa76a1781d738607b12e50.jpg
Claudine I couldn't view that picture, the link doesn't seem to work. Hope you can fix that.
Here is some garden art with wine bottles
peacock.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Claudine I couldn't view that picture, the link doesn't seem to work. Hope you can fix that.

Does anyone else have the same problem? The picture is still showing up for me so I really don't know how to fix it:(

This peacock looks really funny!

Reaction score
Now I see those mushrooms.. Hey I would like some red mushrooms with white polka dots :) I have only seen those only once before in real life.. when I was really young.. I kind of remember it clearly even now.
Here is a cute garden owl :D made with recycled stuff.. I like CD's being used this way :)
d89b831aa622dc02b45505e2c4e0688b.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Red mushrooms with white polka dots are toxic and really dangerous, we have a lot of them here:(
I like this CD owl, it loos so cute!
This decoration is made from a CD too:

cd_charm_garland_06.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I believe that mirrors can make a wonderful garden decoration. I found this picture and now I want to have something similar:

yardstuff-mirrorfence.jpg

It's beautiful, isn't it?:)

Reaction score
I believe that mirrors can make a wonderful garden decoration. I found this picture and now I want to have something similar:

yardstuff-mirrorfence.jpg

It's beautiful, isn't it?:)
Now that is some new and interesting idea. I remember playing with a mirror and leaving it hanging on one of my trees when I was a kid. I woke up to the noise of many sparrows at my window where the tree was and found a huge number of sparrows pecking at the mirror. But they were so noisy that we had to take it away.
Here is an interesting way to plant your succulents
a6a32a9084f5271fe7d213807a3b76ba.jpg

Reaction score
I like to dry rose petals in the sun and then use wax paper to melt them into a candle. They make great gifts that are unique. I also hate trowing away roses because they are so pretty.

I am looking out for DIY craft ides for your garden.. I had asked this in another forum too .. please share any ideas you may have or links for DIY crafts.. which can beautify our garden..

I found this lovely garden wreaths in my voyage through the web...
http://gingerbreadsnowflakes.com/node/103
4013102746_b71c4f4e7a_o.jpg

Now this is a living wreath.. i find these ideas so wonderful ..
http://gingerbreadsnowflakes.com/node/177
4553177118_6a7a6e9d84_o.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Here is a beautiful succulent "painting", I really, really like it, I believe it will make every garden/room look prettier, it's a wonderful idea:

gardening-craft-creative-planter-board.png

Reaction score
I like to dry rose petals in the sun and then use wax paper to melt them into a candle. They make great gifts that are unique. I also hate trowing away roses because they are so pretty.
I love making candles and I have to nod in agreement with you that rose petals make great decoration on scented candles. I also make cards with petals and leaves of any flower.

@ Claudine, that is indeed a beautiful collection of succulents. I think they are the coolest plants, non fussy and thrive on next to neglect. It is fun to play around with them as they have no great root system.

Ask a Question