Favorite Mixed Drink

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
@cschiavoni, :ROFLMAO: I came in to post that I tended bar for 10 years, and was not incredibly picky! And that I like drinks that somewhat hide the taste of the liquor.

For shooters, I like Cherry Bombs and Amaretto Slammers and Flaming Lemon Drops and Pineapple Upside-down Cake and Dirty Girl Scouts.

For an actual mixed drink, I like White Russians.

* I was the bartender that women came to for "something that tastes good, but will put me on my butt." I often brought in ice cream and made "alcoholic milkshakes." (That made my co-workers angry. They didn't want to bother with it. :ROFLMAO:) "The blender worked just fine last night when MaryMary was working!" :eek:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Had an Aperol Spritzer in Padua Italy a few years ago and introduced it to my friends back home. It's a dash of aperol, soda water, white wine and slices of orange and I think ice. I put ice in anyway , it's a pleasnt summer drink and very popular in Padua amongst women of all ages, all dressed up and out and about for drinks at 5.30. Very orange so nice and colourful. A nice liitle routin Ii thought and I was very happy to be part of it....afterall...."When in Rome....or Padua":cool:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I discovered a delicious drink the other night - Lychee Martini! It's pretty simple - just equal parts gin (or vodka) and lychee liqueur, shaken well with ice before serving. Yum! :D

Ask a Question