Your favorite flower?

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I am curious what is your favorite flower or plant? I love lavender because of the color and its beautiful smell.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
Gerberas and tulips are my favorites. They always look like such happy flowers. I also love irises, and whatever flowers my husband brings home for me ;) when he does, that is!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Purple or yellow iris without a doubt are my favorite. I wish they lasted longer.

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Light and dark purple iris are my favorites. I also love sweet peas because they just smell so good.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Cascade spice Japanese iris, snapdragons, and the bleeding heart(is it considered a flower?) would be my favorites. I just love Japanese irises in general, I love snapdragons because it keeps deer away by planting it near plants that deer usually eat, and I just love the heart shaped flower of the bleeding heart..its so unique and no other plants have this characteristic.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
My favorite plants have always been white miniature roses. They're so, so beautiful! I also love lilacs, violets, irises, pileas and peperomias:love:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 6
Country
United States
I like tulips because of all the variety of colors and different shaped tulip flowers.

Ask a Question