Country
United States
will see in a week if it follows the trail haha

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
It needs a colder temperature like 40F to low 50's and full sun in order to turn red on their tips.. Mine was a cutting on all green pot..and the three branches in the middle are new but I keep this indoor with temperature 65F to 72F. :)
Mine seems to do well in the heat, but it has no choice, since I live in Florida:) Actually, when I first put it in the ground I noticed not long after that it started growing and the tips became fire-red; I guess because of the increased sunlight it now gets. My neighbor had it on her porch, just out of reach of significant sun, not to mention that the pot had really old dirt. I think it likes where it's located now.

Rey

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6B
Country
United States
definitely more sun.. my buddies in the philippines bought them reddish but now all green due to heat even in full sun.. I think as long as the temperature dip below 70 at night they might turn red.Also if you water them they will turn more green but as soon aa it is starved with moisture it will go back to reddish ..

Ask a Question