Climate change is here

Reaction score
Country
United States
They get PAID thousands of our tax paying dollars to come. They get benefits, medical, housing, etc.... and meanwhile our own Americans get kicked out, less benefits, etc... its a disgusting disgrace. I cant wait for the current monsters in charge to get handcuffed and tried for treason !! Wont be a minute too soon.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Did Bill Nye the Science Guy just say there is no Tipping Point to worry about???

Maybe he's saying something else, but it's really curious what he said. :unsure:

He seems to say there's no tipping point at about the 4:30-minute point in the video.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Main Stream Media and all the talking heads that the paid for news outlets have on all spread the lies. I havent watched this video but CNN (Chinese News Network) and Bill Nye are known liars. Fox News is too mind you....they are ALL owned by thesame crowd so they allow you to know what that want you to think. Its called propaganda (brainwashing). If someone really wanted to do some good research on the topic I could share tons of vids from other real scientists and researchers who say CC doesnt exist. Many of the changes that we observe today are produced by the bad guys....and blame it on CC. Stay open minded and critical thinking is GOOD. This forum is very difficult place to have a real discussion. All the LIES will come out soon (I am praying) and bigger things will start happening as we get closer to Nov (election). Hang in there !! :) Love you folks.

Reaction score
Country
United States
We dont have to "solve" a problem that doesnt exist (CC)...just stop the lies. Homeless and hungry....yes, those exist because of man's greed and selfishness. We have and continue to be LIED to about many things. We all need to get information from multiple sources and do our own thinking. Jesus is the only way to real truth.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes...finally the left media sharing some "truth"... I think what is happening is we (the public) are slowly getting "re-brainwashed" the right way since we are so far confused. I havent watched the MSM news in 3 years now (all lies) but I do think this is one example of the "good guys" making an effort to re-train our thinking. Big pharma, Big AG, Big Oil will fight this like the devil. This "go back to old school" is threatening their money. Notice too.... this effort can get people on opposite sides of the fence TALKING and sharing ideas and HELPING one another instead of fighting and polarizing. Good to see. Thanks for sharing that RRunner!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Yes, that was an interview of Peter Byck of Roots So Deep...

He's doing great things and has many mini-docs on YouTube showcasing various ranchers that have broken away from Big Ag.

Here's just one example

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My take on climate change is that it will be gradual and humans will adapt. It will be hard for us as a species, but we will adapt.
Sure we will, but with dense populations there will be a lot of starvation in the meantime, also if Yellowstone erupted again and put another layer of ash across the Midwest, fertile in the long run, but a big shortage of wheat in the short term.
'Dense populations' reminded me of "There are two causes of disease spreading, dense populations, and dense populations."

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
A Yellowstone eruption wouldn't be climate change itself. It could cause it though. I'm not sure it would lead to mass starvation, there's enough food production in the world. It's transportation that tends to be the problem.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
My take on climate change is that it will be gradual and humans will adapt. It will be hard for us as a species, but we will adapt.
Totally agree. I have been watching One date on the calendar since 1979, on that day, the temp, same, the clouds same, never rain, blue sparkly skies. all the same.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am NOT a doom & gloom sayer. I’m 80 years old and I doubt I’ll have to worry about it.
Carry on with what you got ! Life is short, too short to go around grumbling about your lot.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A Yellowstone eruption wouldn't be climate change itself. It could cause it though. I'm not sure it would lead to mass starvation, there's enough food production in the world. It's transportation that tends to be the problem.
Older societies had a years worth of grain in the barn, we have about a fortnights worth of food in store and rely on continuous production around the world. A big eruption in Java caused crop failures for two years in Europe, and probably most other places 1300 to1400 the population probably dropped to a bit below half what it had been, plague helped, but an awful lot of that was down to cold, wet summers, we had experience of that from Mt. Helen, but that was fairly mild compared to the big ones, it wouldn't just be a foot or two of ash over half a continent.
Of course that may not happen, but something will, change is in the nature of the world, and I bet it catches 'us' out. I say 'us', I am 80 later this year, may not be me personally.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just posted ''Climate'' The Film on a new thread. It may not be up for long, as it contains a lot of science and truth. We watched it this evening on You Tube. It was spot on!!!! @PaulZone8b (y)

Ask a Question