Climate change is here

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Water is a precious commodity in Perth. You would think they could drain it off progressively, so it is stored in drainage ponds rather than accumulating and running in waves down the roads. Let's hope we learn from this.

We've just had months of rain to the extent that it's filled all the chalk aquifers here, rivers that are normally dry valleys are flowing. Last week they said we'd have hosepipe bans in the summer as they haven't collected enough of it :rolleyes:

Our population has gone up by 15 million since I was a Ziglet and they haven't built any new reservoirs for years. We're surrounded by new housing but there's no extra water to supply them. We've installed 4,000 litres of rainwater storage and also have water purifying stuff for emergencies.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Did the same as he did on my old gardening forum, came in like a seventh sense, told everyone how everything is done and then gets the hump when people disagree with him before buggering off :rolleyes:
I kind of feel sorry for trolls, they're just looking for a little attention...I guess I got a little soft spot for trolls

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ask a Question