Climate change is here

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
So..particulate matter...10 to the negative 6 or .00001 or millionths in size have been getting cleaned up for some decades now. Good stuff right? But guess what! Those aerosols reflected heat and cooled the earth so as we clean the air up the heat can come back in. Sorry for the mind bender. They call that small stuff "particulate matter" or PM if you are googling about.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
In my area the last 8 years or so seem to have gotten more moderate. Our winters are a bit warmer and our summers not as hot.

Twas quite a few years ago that I had to plow snow daily, now I've only plowed 2x the last couple years. 5or6 years ago we had a week long stretch of 90 plus temperatures, since then just a few days each summer.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
It has been milder here in the west midlands this winter and last summer wasn't hot but a wet one, 2022 was hot and dry. It depends sometimes the summer is or wet.
There's not much we're doing about it, it's too expensive to change from gas to another one. In my opinion it's too late, it's all happening now and a lot faster than what they thought. The government tries to make us believe that they're doing something but they're not, they don't care and they're corrupt in a big way.
I don't buy peat based compost and i make a lot of my own. Try to look after the wildlife and recycle the paper and plastics, not that the latter really makes any difference, they ship it out to a third world country to dump it.

Reaction score
Country
United States
If people knew the God of the Bible and His Son Jesus...do you really think He would create a land for us that we could destroy? I dont. The problem is all the LIES. We are a population just believe anything we are told and then there is money attached to it. The devil is a master at deception although remember....there is always a pinch of actual truth in the LIE. We have to do better at asking more questions and cutting through the lies. We have all seen a climate expert get on TV and its all doom and gloom...and then another climate expert gets on and says there is NO such thing. Same with the JAB, depends on who you ask. Do your deep dive research and quit believing everything you are SOLD. These celebrities and politians who cry the most about emmisions are guilty of putting out the most...while the slaves continue to do their bidding. This is an election year for us and I dont think we will make it to Nov....the TRUTH is coming.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ziggy is reading about solar activity as I write this, and I have been learning more about geology, and weather patterns over the space of millions of years. I am also reading biblical prophecies, and trying to brush up on those. Right now. I have more booklets I send for from the Tomorrows World team, who are based there in the USA and will send helpful information and assistance on the matters of concern from the Revelation amongst other things. The book of Daniel is top of the list at the present time. My own ''deep digging'' at the moment Paul, on the subject of health matters in particular stem from my dreadful reactions to the medical interventions which were thrust upon us by those in ''high places'' aka ''rich gits'' in order to reduce the population generally. There will be wars and rumours of wars is a known statement. There will be more misery, destruction, famine and pestilence. We can see it happening right now. If those with their heads buried in sand wish to gain some knowledge, it would be beneficial for them to look for the truth and the answers too. Not many will listen to me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
REALLY???
Human population has continued to grow, EVERY YEAR, even with war and Covid. Go to Google Earth and check out Timelapse. The destruction of natural areas for farms and cities is horrifying. There's no way that this doesn't have an effect on virtually everything else on the planet, from weather to overall pollution to biodiversity.
It's going to stop at some point either by choice or natural events. A collapse of natural systems we have evolved with over millions of years would change the climate so much that most life could no longer survive.
Believing that "God" will fix things fails to accept responsibility for your actions. Relying on a book fashioned by a committee of superstitious power-mad religious zealots who thought the Earth was flat, the Sun revolved around it, and we are alone in the Universe is the absolute opposite of "The Truth" and is truly burying one's head in the sand. Wake up and smell the science, people! Use your brain, that's what "God" gave it to you for.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am with you Tetters. After 3-4 years of this full on war (spiritual) many are still asleep....and so comfortable with their reality, they have the inability to even ask a question. The generations of brainwashing and propaganda has worked on most. Their agenda to poison our bodies, the skies, the ground, the water to 2 fold - (1) make money and (2) depopulate the land is overwhelming. The censors used to keep all this off the internet and media, but its been slowly coming back and out and many have been red pilled....many have not. My best advice to everyone....KNOW JESUS as your personal Lord and Savior and you are good either way. Repent of your sins (as we are ALL sinners and need a Savior). The clock is ticking and running out.

Reaction score
Country
United States
True followers of Jesus are NOT about any "religion". Religion and denominations have sent more people to Hell than anything. Jesus (only begotten Son of God) died for everyone man and woman to pay the penalty of sin...and ALL must choose to accept the free gift of Jesus's paid debt for OUR sin....or choose to say no...and accept the consequences that that decision brings. Its about a "relationship" with Jesus.... NOT a religion. Dont allow the media and push of some folks taint the truth of the simple truth.....which is....God of Heaven created earth and you...then Satan aided man's fall, and Jesus CHOSE to die for man's sin (if they accept that) and Satan wants everyone to join him in Hell for all eternity. Everything about your life and mine (everyone who ever lived) is a series of opportunities to make that choice. Some refuse to accept Jesus (and will regret it for eternity)....and some surrender to Jesus' truth and by FAITH await His 2nd coming to rapture His children out of this world (which He handed over to Satan to deceive and manipulate). My prayer for those who dont know Jesus...learn and surrender very soon. You have been warned and warned and warned.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
I have a certain day every year I take note of since 1979. Each year on that day, the weather is the same, temp the same, same type clouds the same. All the same. I also tell brides to be if you want a perfect day pick this date, it will be a lovely 70 degrees, no rain, puffy white clouds and a lovely blue sky and no wind. So to me there is no such thing as climate change. BTW--I also have another date been noting since 1989, funny that also remains the same.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Sorry Paul, Christianity is a religion, Islam is a religion, Hinduism is a religion, Buddhism is a religion. They're all belief systems based on the emotion of faith. They are not based on logic or fact.

Reaction score
Country
United States
There is NO climate change....that the media wants to "sell". The 4 seasons are real of course. What is also real is HAARP, and Geo-Engineering which are both MAN MADE. Do a deep dive on those 2 subjects. That will tell you lots.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sorry Paul, Christianity is a religion, Islam is a religion, Hinduism is a religion, Buddhism is a religion. They're all belief systems based on the emotion of faith. They are not based on logic or fact.
Although there ARE tons of "facts" when researching the life of Jesus... salvation is base don "faith" my friend. I read something years ago that said many folks will miss Heaven by 18 inches. That is the distance between the head and the heart. Our "heads" have been brainwashed and manipulated all our lives... its about the heart. I love you my friend and pray your heart breaks as mine did when I was 14 yrs old. Eternity is a long time to be wrong. There are no do-overs.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
With great respect, this is your current opinion only. This is not what many of us agree with. When reading historic accounts we can find both fact and logic, with results that give peace and reassurance.

NigelJ

Still Learning
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The basic problem with religions is a failure to be:
A = Attributable
L = Legible
C = Contemporaneous
O = Original
A = Accurate
Right; I'm off back to a real Gardening Forum.

Reaction score
Country
United States
haha, funny Nigel. Spoken like a deep thinker. I am with you...back to the garden too..albeit there is life beyond the garden. Eternity is definitely worth discussing...even in a garden forum with your compadres. :)

Ask a Question