Christmas lights

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Oh, I am so glad that I have now seen your sea of lights and I have the candles and various sitting characters. You've worked overtime, Logan..

Soooo fairyland like! Looooove it. I wish I had more lights. so magical..:D;););)
Thank you. :);)Yours look great as well.:)

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
My new polar bears ornaments.
IMG_20171205_101522.jpg

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Lovely and they've come with snow! Hehe! When there is better light, I will take some pics again.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Ooops, posted these on the wrong thread

This morning when the light was better, I took the following photos
SAM_0408.JPG

A lovely windchime as well.

SAM_0409.JPG
SAM_0411.JPG

Not exactly Wedgewood bauble, but they are mine and I love them.
SAM_0413.JPG
SAM_0415.JPG

These two are very heavy. Merry Christmas to everyone!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 10a - Sunset 22
Country
United States
Here in the UK, they are selling machines which projects stars, rings, poppers and various sorts of patterns onto the ceiling and the floor for parties. I think they are about £50. It's like a projector.

I bought and put out one of these yesterday. They were on special for about $12, Christmas colors and for outsude or inside. There was a plan and purpose behind the purchase. I don't like heights, don't like getting on the roof even if it is only single story. Across 2 faces of the house I can reach the eaves for installing christmas lights with a small ladder, the third I have to get on the roof as it is peaked in the center. The lower eaves will still get lights and the wall with the peak is being projected upon. No trip up onto the roof this year :) It looks pretty good too. I would have climbed up and did the lights if it did look so good.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I bought and put out one of these yesterday. They were on special for about $12, Christmas colors and for outsude or inside. There was a plan and purpose behind the purchase. I don't like heights, don't like getting on the roof even if it is only single story. Across 2 faces of the house I can reach the eaves for installing christmas lights with a small ladder, the third I have to get on the roof as it is peaked in the center. The lower eaves will still get lights and the wall with the peak is being projected upon. No trip up onto the roof this year :) It looks pretty good too. I would have climbed up and did the lights if it did look so good.

$12 and I thought I was a bargain hunter.. Homage and respect to you, @Greenhorn !

Yes, much safer and more interesting.. We definitely don't want anybody falling off a ladder! £12 is nothing ..

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
A new edition to the decorations.
IMG_20171218_133434.jpg
The polar bears were reduced from £14.00 to £2.50 each. They brought their own snow with them.;)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Haha! The shops are ripping us off! £14.00 to £2.50! I am going to see if I can get any more after Christmas. Homebase was already reducing them last Sunday.. I got all my bromilaids and/or amecheas from them. 75p was a bargain ..

Nice that you've just seen their predicament.. Lovely animals!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Haha! The shops are ripping us off! £14.00 to £2.50! I am going to see if I can get any more after Christmas. Homebase was already reducing them last Sunday.. I got all my bromilaids and/or amecheas from them. 75p was a bargain ..

Nice that you've just seen their predicament.. Lovely animals!
We didn't buy them at that price. First they were reduced to £8.00 for the big one. That's when we bought them.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
We didn't buy them at that price. First they were reduced to £8.00 for the big one. That's when we bought them.

These things keep for a long time. So no worry. As long as you like it for years to come and they bring a smile to your face, money is not that important. I have very little money, but I am happy.

Ask a Question