Christmas lights

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Not yet @Logan , probably will on Monday, then doing my dad's on Wednesday, he only has lights though, no tree for him.

Do you have a real tree?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
We have the lights on the front of the house, and have done some decorating inside. We went out and cut down our tree yesterday, but probably will not bring it inside until around the 15th.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Not mine, but a house in another county I passed last year. Just wondering where they store it all year.
Christmas puke.jpg

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Yes. My Christmas lights go up in November so they can be lit starting Thanksgiving night. No photo, but I just have a wreath lit up by a spotlight, a bush covered with white lights, and multi-colored lights spiraled around my porch supports with red icicles connecting them together.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Christmas Candles 4.jpg

We don't decorate outside, other than the swags and bows on the gates and candles (electric!) in the front windows. We have a real tree with decorations we've collected over the years, and a large collection of nativity scenes from around the world. We have a quiet, happy Christmas here on the farm.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
We go for artificial, why waste a poor tree, our earth needs them!:)(y)

We don't put anything up outside and must admit to not much inside either, just the tree and a few other bits and bobs.:)

It was very different when our brood were young, we had decorations everywhere......even in the bathrooms !!! :ROFLMAO:
Just have to wait for some grandchildren ;)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@Upsy Daisy no we have a artificial one. I do like the real ones but, it's the needles dropping and the baubles can be too heavy for the branches.

Not to mention the creepy crawlies you might have invited inside your house via a live tree .. slugs, snails..

Ask a Question