5 Gardening Dairy: Happy gardening and happy snapping ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning to a quiet day. Hope it's going to be sunny too. Haven't checked the weather yet. Put back a lot of hellebores with pots back into the border and will go to Homebase to get some paper like trays with holders to sink some more in. Got very worried about them not having enough nutrients. Tonight, will burn wood and add a dusting of wood ash to the top to stop slugs and snails feasting on them.

Talking about eating mince pies, I ate 3 gelatelli almond icecream in 4 days. Oh, dear! Need to work 4 hours to get rid of the sugar of one, probably!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning Alp
I ate 3 gelatelli almond icecream in 4 days. Oh, dear! Need to work 4 hours to get rid of the sugar of one, probably!
That's the trouble when we eat all these nice foods, it takes a lot of exercise to burn it off.:D

I don't usually eat pastry, but when it comes to mince pies that's different.
Because i'm not doing so much I put the weight on.Especialy through Christmas,but i don't eat so much as i used to.:)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
You don't eat the pastry:eek:??? Shock horror! The best bit of any mince pies has to be the pastry:LOL:. The innard is just too sweet for me:(. Well, 10 minutes on the exercise bike yesterday. Will do it 3 times a day.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
You don't eat the pastry:eek:??? Shock horror! The best bit of any mince pies has to be the pastry:LOL:. The innard is just too sweet for me:(. Well, 10 minutes on the exercise bike yesterday. Will do it 3 times a day.
No i mean i don't eat anything that has pastry.
Like i don't eat jam tarts and biscuits:)
But I'll make an exception for mince pies, but only 1 a day, :)
Isn't the ice cream sweet?

Reactions: alp

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Too sweet, but the nuts are driving me nutty!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Got a return offer for £375K. If he wasn't a builder, I might accept it. Giving the house away. But I am desperate to move. Me plants need space.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If 375k is the asking price alp why dont you take it ? its irreverent what job a potential buyer does for a living. If it under and you are getting offers I am sure one will meet the valuation, I be more worried if you weren't getting offers / viewing .

48 mince pies wouldn't last me long :sneaky:. I am one of them people who can eat anything like cake / biscuits / pies etc and not put any weight :p

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
If 375k is the asking price alp why dont you take it ? its irreverent what job a potential buyer does for a living. If it under and you are getting offers I am sure one will meet the valuation, I be more worried if you weren't getting offers / viewing .

48 mince pies wouldn't last me long :sneaky:. I am one of them people who can eat anything like cake / biscuits / pies etc and not put any weight :p

Came in as the light is failing. Just did 49 minutes of gardening as we went out to Wyevale where 8 bulbs were reduced to £1.20 from £4. Homebase is reducing 5kg bag of daffs to £2.50. We've got nothing and came home with carrots, apples and pears.

I hope to achieve £380K. £5k more helps me to pay my stamp duty and estate agent's fees.

Last edited:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
P

It will be much cheaper for him to do anything up. He's only trying to squash my price. A house with a garage is a must for a builder with a van full of expensive tools. Also, I have a 115 feet garden and there are 2 shops within 5 mnutes' drive. Everybody wants to get bargains, just like us! :D

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Bought another two allium Globemaster for £1.79 but the woman said it wouldn't scan and so she made up the sum of £1.39 instead. Should have bought more! LOL! Don't we just love bargains. I reckon I must have bought them before, but mixed up all the labels. Now I have a special pot for it and an icecream stick in the pot to make sure I have labelled it correctly. If I can sell just one packet of seeds, I can recoup my money!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
A very late good morning. Got out of bed very late. 7.15 to be exact. No condensation in the lean to, so it couldn't have been very cold. A little bit of hard frost on the lawn. Will find some more houses to view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question