5 Gardening Dairy: Happy gardening and happy snapping ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Finally, a decent loaf of bread
SAM_0098.JPG

I need advice to keep this little Thalictrum alive

SAM_0101.JPG

Please help!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8B
Country
United Kingdom
Morning all much better day today milder and brighter a bit of tidying in the garden I think ,the better half was busy yesterday baking mince pies and icing her Christmas cakes she always does a cake for our daughter and family the mince pies are scrumptious ate 3 yesterday naughty I will have to have a longer power walk today ha ha .

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, so sunny! Really is moral uplifting, especially when my codes do not work. Usually, when they don't work, I fall into a non-revivable slumber .. Now I have to find escape on the forum. 3 pies! You really have to walk 3 times the normal hours. Nothing beats home-made! Well done to your better half!

Now, how do I keep that little seedling going, @Zenj ! I wish I had waited till March, but the amount of seeds is pithy and most of them looked like rubbish and that's why I started the misadventure! LOL!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8B
Country
United Kingdom
Always find it hard keeping seeds over winter lack of light need frost free on a window fill during day I always wait until spring now as I always lose them in winter but fingers crossed .

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Always find it hard keeping seeds over winter lack of light need frost free on a window fill during day I always wait until spring now as I always lose them in winter but fingers crossed .

Yes, I have been naughty. I'm killing them.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Good afternoon all, finished making the mince pies. 48 all together. They're for eating now and next week i'll do ones with glace cherries in with sherry/fortified wine.
IMG_20181211_121419.jpg

The jars of mince meat has use by year 2014 on the lid,but still alright. Those were the days when it used to get reduced so got a lot.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Good afternoon all, finished making the mince pies. 48 all together. They're for eating now and next week i'll do ones with glace cherries in with sherry/fortified wine.
View attachment 47640
The jars of mince meat has use by year 2014 on the lid,but still alright. Those were the days when it used to get reduced so got a lot.

Gosh! I'm hungry! 48 for 2 weeks
View attachment 47640

Look lovely and I'm hungry now. I came in just now and saw an offer and my head is spinning. Thank heavens I have pies to take my mind off such meanies. On the phone, the estate agent told me that he thought the house was worth £375K and now he offered £365. I didn't think that he would offer. Any way, I need to go on the bike and work out how to respond.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
No, it's OK. If the breadmaker were left inside the kitchen, I wouldn't be able to sleep. It's rather noisy. Glutch, Glutch, Glutch ..

2014?? And I thought I was a meanie! Thank heavens I don't live near! Can't say no. LOL!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks Alp, oh dear you'll have to leave it there then.
. On the phone, the estate agent told me that he thought the house was worth £375K and now he offered £365.
That's good in a way, but it all depends on the house that you're going to buy, when you've found something. Unless you try and bring that price down. But I'm no expert about these things.:)

Reactions: alp

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Morale boosting. About 5 or 6 viewings, 2 offers (excluding neighbour whose wife went to the Job Centre Plus.LOL!).

I didn't expect them to put in an offer at all, but was told that the house was worth £375K. Wish I had accepted the first offer. There was a lovely bungalow that I wanted, but it's gone.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
r. There was a lovely bungalow that I wanted, but it's gone.
You should have put in a offer, it doesn't matter if you haven't sold yours, they might have waited.
but was told that the house was worth £375K.
You should sell it at that price,if that's what you want. Shouldn't have to reduce it.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Logan: you've become obnoxiously bossy! :LOL: Thank heavens I am not your husband. :ROFLMAO:

Of course, I don't want to sell my house at £375K as that was the first offer price I had!

Woman, go and boss your boys and see how much they listen first. :LOL:

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Logan: you've become obnoxiously bossy! :LOL: Thank heavens I am not your husband. :ROFLMAO:

Of course, I don't want to sell my house at £375K as that was the first offer price I had!

Woman, go and boss your boys and see how much they listen first. :LOL:
:LOL:
I'm getting confused, i thought that you had it valued at that price.:LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question