5 Gardening Dairy: Happy gardening and happy snapping ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks Alp and Perki,yes a lot of trees came down.
Had a good catch up with son, he's got a job in a local GC and now he works Monday to Friday, so weekends he's working for someone and puts games online. He called it streaming or game streaming, or something like that. He's also going to a venue next weekend.

Alp how did the viwing go?

Perki Sorry that everything didn't go well You don't have to get married like that, my hubby didn't want a lot of fuss when we got married. I've been married before so had to have a registry office and he didn't want a reception. I didn't mind.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Come on, Perki ! Not all wedding ceremonies are like that. Just have a quiet one and you don't even have to have anyone present.

Viewing went well, Logan. The father asked me how to put in an offer, with the estate agent or with me. He also asked me how much the offers were. I joked that I couldn't really tell him. Boy, I am so desperate to go.

Gee, Perki! you're so shy! It's not fair that you were caught unaware. As time goes by, you might come out of your own shell. Life is a journey of various sorts.

I watched this old episode of £100k built house in which an eco couple built their house. It was brilliant. I wish I could do something like that. Very exciting and the couple goes through a journey, graduating from novice to designers of some sorts. Very enjoyable. Wish I were in my 30s.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning to all: Woken up early to do the laundry. Very warm. It was so hot that I thought the central heating had started.

£120 is a lot of money. But then, don't let you let your hair down that often. Weddings can be so costly to all friends concerned.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Amazed at how early you get up, @Logan ! I want to go back to bed.
@alp have to get up early because of the boys.:)
When we had our first, hubby was working and
had to get up early so he could walk the boys before he went to work.
But we just carried on after he retired and now he does work at the schools with the exams.:)

Reactions: alp

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Turned out to be a lovely day! Sunshine encouraged me to go out and get rid of some excess water. Not a drop of condensation today. More 100K built houses and now Garden Rescue. I wish I could spend £1500 and get some free labour and design.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Good evening, been cloudy and drizzle at times.
Dug up some parsnips.
IMG_20181202_122315.jpg

This one has got legs and sitting.
IMG_20181202_122258.jpg

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I reckon @Perki must have a SERIOUS case of hangover. Instead of £120, he typed £12!:eek:

Perki - Are you in full control of all your faculties, including your brain and fingers?! :LOL::LOL:

Hope Zenj Is safely back home now.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning to all! Very mild. Can't tell if it is raining. Saw cottage garden last night and can't wait to get sowing comes March. A man had 140 varieties of salvias!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Turned out to be a lovely day! Sunshine encouraged me to go out and get rid of some excess water. Not a drop of condensation today. More 100K built houses and now Garden Rescue. I wish I could spend £1500 and get some free labour and design.
A beautiful day here too, only I spent my day inside replacing a toilet and cleaning a main sewage drain so my dear wife could get her laundry back up and running so I missed the sun!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Britain braces for Arctic blast and gale force winds amid warnings of -7C temperatures and up to eight inches of snow on higher ground by Tuesday
  • Higher ground of Pennines and Snowdonia will be hit by snow as an icy Arctic blast sends chills through UK
  • A Met Office spokesman said Monday night into Tuesday will be particularly cold and will be frosty morning
  • Some snow on higher ground in Northern England and Northern Wales expected towards end of the week
  • First week of December will be a 'yo-yo weather week' with rainy spells, frosty mornings and cloudy days

Going to be cold tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question