Not open for further replies.

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
The PURPLE-purple, in the 6th picture down. :love::love::love:

:) All of them are pretty, but I love pink, purple, and blue flowers!

I see the yellow, orange, and white as pretty, but... :sneaky: ... I don't covet them! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: alp

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
WOW, WOW, WOW! The camera actually did the colours justice! Purple tulips! Where did you buy all these stunners. How come they are so free from pest attacks?

Yes, purple?! Who would have thought of that? The camellia is lovely too. How come you have soooo many dicentra blooms and I have so few. I wish I had gone to horticultural college!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
We are so lucky on this forum as we can upload 25 photos in HD whereas some other forums only allow 1 and others keep asking for donations!:eek:

Thanks to the forum website weavemasters!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The PURPLE-purple, in the 6th picture down. :love::love::love:

:) All of them are pretty, but I love pink, purple, and blue flowers!

I see the yellow, orange, and white as pretty, but... :sneaky: ... I don't covet them! :ROFLMAO:

It been a surprise how well them purple tulips have done, I've tried taking a few pictures of them over the past few days. I'll try and find the name, I had all the names on a piece of paper but some dum ass throw it away :rolleyes:

DSC00016.JPG
DSC00017.JPG

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
How many daffs have you put into that pot, Perki? The combo is stunning and the daff must smell heavenly. Your fritillaria imperalis are stunning. Mine finished in no time. Relieved that the scent is no more in the lean to. I felt rather sick because of that. Wonder what cannabis smells like.. I am prim and prudish and totally ignorant of facts of life! LOL!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
So nice that we can share our flower photos now. Two weeks ago, this seemed to be an impossibility altogether! The breeze has picked up a bit. Waiting for the sun to go down and have a bonfire.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm I had a good think I am sure they are called ballade, but they have a white edge. I been sold some duff tulips :cautious:.

The daffodil are sir winston churchill, they be 10 bulbs and they smell divine.

Wonder what cannabis smells like.. I am prim and prudish and totally ignorant of facts of life! LOL!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D walk round the block I am sure you come across some kids smoking it. I personally can't stand the smell :sick:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I actually have some Winston Churchill, but most of my daffs have finished. A few lovely days for you, perki and for us as well.. just to feast our eyes on your photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question