3: Gardening Diaries ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Good Morning @Logan....and to anyone else (like moi) who has been up all night...I couldn't sleep, brain racing 100mph dunno what was wrong I just could not keel over.
Anyways its raining this morning worst luck, hopefully it will offer some windows of opportunity to get things done as the day progresses..Today I wanted to make a packing case/Beer Crate complete with rope handles, a Blackboard sign, and a Window Box and I might even get a chance to nip to the DIY Store to collect the Stone Slabs for the top of the Bar but for now I'm gonna take a bath and have the obligatory Sunday Fry Up....Ooooh can't you just smell that BACON.. :whistle:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
But you can't have the TV on in the bedroom or be on any computer, laptop and phone before hand.
Minus the soak, it sounds like this scenario was my downfall, perhaps coupled with a late coffee at my daughters house prior.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I have just downloaded a compass app for my android phone (ok Apple users relax we dont have one already onboard)...Purely and simply to find NORTH...to which way to position the Weather Vane on the Greenhouse roof..I will have to fashion a custom bracket beforehand though..:LOL:..Just another job that needs doing and I may need the "Neglected Flower aka The War Department" to help, temporarily I might add....

s-l275.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Morning
Yes @alp we are in for some horrendous weather down here. I expect you too have a weather warning in place too for today and tomorrow as you're not that far from me.

They has just said on the news that the South and South East can expect a month's rainfall over the next couple of days:eek:
Better hunt for our wellies then @alp (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question