Not open for further replies.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Just been weeding for 2 hours solid. Will go out again. And then roasted dinner chicken and pork again. All in one go to save a bit of gas bill.

For a moment, I thought I was growing snails. They were everywhere. I collected about 8 in 3 different rounds and stepped on them with a vengeance. Of course, there are slugs as well. Now onto the back to dig some trenches to take in some water for tomorrow. I do hope it's going to be torrential, to give the ground a good old soak.

@BigC Try doing the lazy yoga. Inhale, exhale and tighten parts of your body and relax straight away. Love to see your projects - they are lovely, fast with quick turnover and yet the workmanship is still so brilliant, but none of us want to see you burn out. We all enjoy your presence , your humour and hope you can sleep - powerful snap - even several seconds will do a lot of good.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Country
Canada
It's suppose to rain all day here. My yard is about ready for the end of May planting and just in time. I was putting up my new bug hotel and I slipped on the one little patch of ice on my lawn. Shooting pain in my ribs when I move around, I'm upset with myself because just a few minutes before I fell I had walked over that icy patch and said to myself, "that's slippery".
I'm suppose to start a big perennial bed redo for a customer tomorrow but that is now on hold.
So other than that I can't complain!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Oh, dear! That sounds terrible, on top of the accident you had! I am sure we all want you to have an X ray .. It's no laughing matter, especially when you have had two nasty incidents so close to each other.

Hope you take some tablets and sleep off your pain, Johnny!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I've got Sunshine on a Cloudy Day! :LOL: Whoopee Doo I here you all say.
Well I got most of the jobs done that I said I would be doing...I made a (small but tidy) Beer Crate with Rope Handles
I got the Signage/Blackboard started and painted, I made a small window Utensil and Condiment Holder for the window sill, I touched up the paint work and I also got her topped off with stone paving slabs.
I reckon she looks pretty neat but still a work in progress. Obviously those chairs will have to go dearest lol
I thought about calling her
PADDY O'BARR's :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:....see what you think of the story so far.

Signage.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question